Epic Perfect World

Few suggestions i had in mind

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
boost demon psy's dmg and boost our def  :police:
psys are fine now with their soul of seal boosted.
Give psy an anti stun with the healing skill they have. (only like 10 seconds)
Or give them speed boost skill they useless in mass alot cause they can't escape when they get AA'd unless they have a genie that can AD or Faith AND holy path at the same time.
not needed at all..
Don't know why Burdette still hasn't given DB the nerf it needs. Give sin atk and Def lvls back
i am sure he will do something about it soon enough! its noticeable how broken they're ~ Sins does not require any atk/def levels. you're just missing the way sins were broken too.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i am sure he will do something about it soon enough! its noticeable how broken they're ~ Sins does not require any atk/def levels. you're just missing the way sins were broken too.
^                         

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Guys guess which particular class came 1st and 2nd at Playoffs (27th of April 2017), not to mention guess which class has won consecutively 95% of playoffs upon participation?
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2017, 03:16 pm by Damage

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
If you're gonna make ea stun 100%, make mountain 100% aswell. Nothing worse than hitting a mountain and missing the stun on mg.

But yeah +1

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
If you're gonna make ea stun 100%, make mountain 100% aswell. Nothing worse than hitting a mountain and missing the stun on mg.

But yeah +1
shut the fk up borris, you dont know sht 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 for all except SBs. SBs really are fine as they are. Even while they can annihilate my ea, they are also able to be killed in 2-3 hits.

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
  • Faction: Artifex
buff barbs please feel like im playing slot machines when playing barb 

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Kera bro, did you Just say to buff Ea? You high nig? 
Lol i fak you

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf

But yeah +1
again, mgs and wfs does not *Miss* they simply fail their stuns/cc out of luck. magic attacks does not miss
on the other hands ea's physical class mainly. their stuff is influenced by two factors! 
1- *Miss* due to actually evasion of other classes working out of luck
2- *Failure* of the stun out of luck like mg/wfs
~~~~~ pretty much concluding that ea's is further more at disadvantage! either way after making the stun 100% - there is still a chance of it actually missing due to evasion kicking in. but it only eliminates the luck factor of failing due to just ye luck based bs.

+1 for all except SBs. SBs really are fine as they are. Even while they can annihilate my ea, they are also able to be killed in 2-3 hits.

well then i guess they're just an obstacle only for wbs! 
Kera bro, did you Just say to buff Ea? You high nig?
they actually need a buff in their stun bro lmao. it's pretty sad now. demon ea sucks ass. and ct eas can't afford to get their cc to fail as much.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
your stun have only factor to fail and thats to hit the jackpot of 10% to fail. i never even realized that wfs have problems with their stuns cause their cc is alot and their stun never missed on me lmao.
on the other hand ea's are influenced by two things, 1- their stun can miss, 2-it can just fail.. so its double fu ck for them. we can make their stun to never miss instead then, then it would be alright!
didnt get the stun in many situations already :-X plus it lasts 3 secs not 5
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2017, 08:05 pm by Rachel

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Sure, btw Im gay

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
didnt get the stun in many situations already :-X plus it lasts 3 secs not 5
You can't simply compare your self to an ea!
Sure, btw Im gay
no one gives a fu ck

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
basically +1. Although maybe boost sb pdef and reduce atk levels since shit dies quick, thus isn't overly viable.