• Moderated
Play Tetris with me

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Play Tetris with me
lmao. Good stress reliever tbh

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Why do you all play this game still? Nothing but favoritism and bs in the community and the gm's/ owner don't care about anyone but themselves
Dang foreal? alright cool 
I'll see you in-game in 2 weeks when ur back from retirement then 

Offline ❤Yuno❤

• Princess of Blades
  • Characters: Saber_Yuno
Why do you all play this game still? Nothing but favoritism and bs in the community and the gm's/ owner don't care about anyone but themselves.
Why do I play this server/game?  :tiger-17:

Good question, yet the answer is rather simple...  :tiger-24:

In love with nature :tiger-48: and view above all maps, and PVP :monkey-35: is fun too. TW gets exciting as well.  :monkey-50:

Overall it's like smoking   :tiger-35: that I can't quit. Just like with PWI/EPW

Besides I  came back about a week ago after 1/2 year retirement, so feels good.  :tiger-44: :tiger-40: :tiger-4:

People who have problems with this game or doesn't like the server, should leave and not complain in front of everyone.
Complaining leads to no good, it's rather   :tiger-49:  Annoying   :tiger-49:  to people that love this game...

But I understand your point that you wanted to know, why we all still playing haha.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why do I play this server/game?  :tiger-17:

Good question, yet the answer is rather simple...  :tiger-24:

In love with nature :tiger-48: and view above all maps, and PVP :monkey-35: is fun too. TW gets exciting as well.  :monkey-50:

Overall it's like smoking   :tiger-35: that I can't quit. Just like with PWI/EPW

Besides I  came back about a week ago after 1/2 year retirement, so feels good.  :tiger-44: :tiger-40: :tiger-4:

People who have problems with this game or doesn't like the server, should leave and not complain in front of everyone.
Complaining leads to no good, it's rather   :tiger-49: Annoying  :tiger-49:  to people that love this game...

But I understand your point that you wanted to know, why we all still playing haha.
Wow.....

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
I DIDNT CHOSE THE EPW LIFE IT CHOSED ME

Offline ❤Yuno❤

• Princess of Blades
  • Characters: Saber_Yuno
I'm not trying to be harsh or anything..
But I am very aware of how it is to keep server running.
 GM's & Admins care about us, if they wouldnt give a fk about any of us. EPW wouldnt run, none of this wonderful site would even exist.
People have to understand that, just cuzz they don't like something. Doesnt mean, everyone doesn't likes it... 

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
I'm not trying to be harsh or anything..
But I am very aware of how it is to keep server running.
 GM's & Admins care about us, if they wouldnt give a fk about any of us. EPW wouldnt run, none of this wonderful site would even exist.
People have to understand that, just cuzz they don't like something. Doesnt mean, everyone doesn't likes it...
wow wise words do u by any chance have the brain of Thoth

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Lol i love how people jump on the bandwagon and start bashing gms about inactivity or being unhelpful. Ive played this server on both timezoned and theres almost always a gm on to help (Mana, Nea or Panda) and the response is almost instant in my experience. 
The pk has been lacking lately and its boring at times but i dont spend 24/7 on this game so its not a problem for me. If theres no pk, simply log off. Idk why people have to complain and make these shitty threads just to get roasted. 

Wts a life outside of epic to reduce dumbass threads about server being shit. 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
EPW is my Destiny :rolleyes:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Why do I play this server/game?  :tiger-17:

Good question, yet the answer is rather simple...  :tiger-24:

In love with nature :tiger-48: and view above all maps, and PVP :monkey-35: is fun too. TW gets exciting as well.  :monkey-50:

Overall it's like smoking   :tiger-35: that I can't quit. Just like with PWI/EPW

Besides I  came back about a week ago after 1/2 year retirement, so feels good.  :tiger-44: :tiger-40: :tiger-4:

People who have problems with this game or doesn't like the server, should leave and not complain in front of everyone.
Complaining leads to no good, it's rather   :tiger-49: Annoying  :tiger-49:  to people that love this game...

what in the name of cancer is this 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
what in the name of cancer is this
[2:16:47 PM] Pedro: http://prnt.sc/f0g6my
[2:16:55 PM] Pedro: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PedroSner/
[2:17:01 PM] Pedro: check my new badge
[2:17:26 PM] Naeem: u need to kill urself
[2:17:28 PM] Naeem: right now
[2:18:22 PM] Pedro: you know you want i t LOL
[2:18:31 PM] Naeem: ***ing retard

this is the real cancer

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Well, it just time killing game, some people spent 10 hours  a day or more rofl,  basically teenage kids,  since most of ppl playing long enough on this server, of course ppl like it playing this game instead of others game*mmo addicted*
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2017, 10:30 am by CrazyB

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
[2:16:47 PM] Pedro: http://prnt.sc/f0g6my
[2:16:55 PM] Pedro: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PedroSner/
[2:17:01 PM] Pedro: check my new badge
[2:17:26 PM] Naeem: u need to kill urself
[2:17:28 PM] Naeem: right now
[2:18:22 PM] Pedro: you know you want i t LOL
[2:18:31 PM] Naeem: ***ing retard

this is the real cancer
[18-04-2017 18:59:24] Naeem: i love u
[18-04-2017 18:59:27] Pedro: ..
[18-04-2017 18:59:28] Naeem: kiss my dick
hate homos 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.