Epic Perfect World

WE WANT HOME STEAD!

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
its kinda old but we don't have it it would add much more to the game and give a lot ppl more things to do. my biggest question is why we don't have it

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
What the *** is that even??? 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
What does homestead even do.
I used that shit for like 2 hours on PWI when it was released and I don't even see its purpose. It's just a lame version of map creation in other games.
But, I can understand why some people might be into that house, and farming junk, so +1 anyway  :police:
+1

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
The files for Homestead (1.5.5) aren't public so it's not possible to upgrade to it.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
The files for Homestead (1.5.5) aren't public so it's not possible to upgrade to it.

3 weeks from now someone new will make a thread about this once again lmao

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
We don't need stupid useless things, go play pwi if you want them

Offline Algid

• Old Player
What the *** is that even???
Wondering the same thing 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
can someone explain dfq is this home stead 

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
In short, homestead adds a new customizable area for each player to use and build their home in.
Inside this home you can do certain quests and adds furniture that allows you to make things.
There's a workshop where you can make items in, and once you upgraded it to the max you'll be able to make weapons.
Homestead also comes with the skill upgrades (like wizard's stealth while leaping) and Ultimate skills.
Ultimate skills are skills you need to farm a certain item for to keep using them, each class has their own one.
As you can probably tell by the name, the ultimate skills are stronger then the normal skills.

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
In short, homestead adds a new customizable area for each player to use and build their home in.
Inside this home you can do certain quests and adds furniture that allows you to make things.
There's a workshop where you can make items in, and once you upgraded it to the max you'll be able to make weapons.
Homestead also comes with the skill upgrades (like wizard's stealth while leaping) and Ultimate skills.
Ultimate skills are skills you need to farm a certain item for to keep using them, each class has their own one.
As you can probably tell by the name, the ultimate skills are stronger then the normal skills.

This is super helpful
Thanks for taking the time to make this 
It should help inform alot of the community who hasn't played pwi since they got hooked on epw. 

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Homestead also comes with the skill upgrades (like wizard's stealth while leaping) and Ultimate skills.
Ultimate skills are skills you need to farm a certain item for to keep using them, each class has their own one.

Gf to the entire ***ing server if those get implemented. Idk if i understood it properly but can it be used normally and outside of this homestead instance? SB, DB, Barb and Veno are gonna lay waste to everything with that shit

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Gf to the entire ***ing server if those get implemented. Idk if i understood it properly but can it be used normally and outside of this homestead instance? SB, DB, Barb and Veno are gonna lay waste to everything with that shit
Foreal lmao, that DB -99% taken, they can just walk in the middle of a pretty dispersed faction and tank up all their damage for 15 seconds, and then after it wears off use dew to tank damage for another15

Offline ❤Yuno❤

• Princess of Blades
  • Characters: Saber_Yuno
Agreed, we definitely need Homestead

It will be so good  :tiger-15: :tiger-40: :monkey-26:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Garbage expansion just like any other after Sirens of War  :)

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
We really don't.