Epic Perfect World

New to this game

Offline BriEsT

• Don
run            

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
1. Open your Client
2. Login
3. Create Duskblade 
4. Playoffs winner : ) 

Have fun :-[

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Do not play DB .. just dont ... For god sake please dont :')
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
run forest run
Run Forrest run.
please spell the name properly if you're going to post it..

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
Of course you need a class that can farm but after that i'd rather create a mystic cause it's one of the most OP class xD
:PPPPPP

Offline Algid

• Old Player
or try psy so apply can finally 1v1 a psy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
LOOL. Psy is a dead class and I'm still searching xDD

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Run Forrest run.
please spell the name properly if you're going to post it..
monkey lmao

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
id rather do PvE but cant seem to figure out what im doing lol
I mean, farming here isn't that hard. This server is mostly PvP oriented. You get leveled, get your 150 gear, get your basic r8, and then most people do trials in guilds to get final re-rolls. It's a bit of farming in the beginning but overall, it's mostly PVP. Anything past that is just busy work. I suggest finding a care bear/nublet guild to help you get started. Ignore cancerous people. I do. If you want to start out simple, I would just make a sin.
I also want to point out that sin can be good in PVP if you chose to get geared up for it later on. They're not the most "needed" class, but a good DPH sin can shred through HP.
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2017, 10:39 pm by ArabeIIa

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lul wf is skill based lul 

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Never ask a person what is good or bad because opinions vary, you have too play for yourself too see what you enjoy or not,
Although recommendations are good it's up too you too play the class and see if it fits you, also don't ask is it pve based, just play the game and you will see for yourself it's free...  o one will steal your shit; and welcome I guess too the epw community.

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
Why so many DB racism on every server qq, dbs are really easy to kill lol even with ea, if u know how to counter dbs = ez kill :P

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Dislike these new guilds

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Why so many DB racism on every server qq, dbs are really easy to kill lol even with ea, if u know how to counter dbs = ez kill :P
Kys.