Epic Perfect World

For removing

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Fatass.

Honestly, ***tards don't understand that theirs an option in the shape of a trinket that allows you to change the quality of the ***ing video? My gooooood.... It was Rendered in HQ, but it uploads on Medium Quality incase some people dont have much of a PC, it also pre-sets if you chose to play Low quality. Nothings wrong with the video, but of course, some idiot has to come in thinking they're better than everyone else. Trying to give "Tips" And "Criticism" on someone elses content. I say if she's happy with it, *** OFF. You have your own damn channel to worry about... AND FYI. Most of your content is shit and the editing is shit. GG asswipe.

______
Ontopic:  Loved the video. Keep it up ^^

Who gave you ?
           zombie legit stfu and get off the comment section of this video. Your really stupid, and you post the dumbest things.
Rage! >:D
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

MamaVortex

Who gave me a shiny floor?
Wellllllll, i have one that runs throughout my house. What about it. Want pictures of it? o.O

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Damn, dat rage.

Fatass.

Honestly, ***tards don't understand that theirs an option in the shape of a trinket that allows you to change the quality of the ***ing video? My gooooood.... It was Rendered in HQ, but it uploads on Medium Quality incase some people dont have much of a PC, it also pre-sets if you chose to play Low quality. Nothings wrong with the video, but of course, some idiot has to come in thinking they're better than everyone else. Trying to give "Tips" And "Criticism" on someone elses content. I say if she's happy with it, *** OFF. You have your own damn channel to worry about... AND FYI. Most of your content is shit and the editing is shit. GG asswipe.

______
Ontopic:  Loved the video. Keep it up ^^

Aww, ty. :>
And damn, more people raging. Why so much rage?

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
zombie legit stfu and get off the comment section of this video. Your really stupid, and you post the dumbest things.

Roflno. I'm actually liked by most of this server. You're just mad because I'm an awesome individual, and you're a turtle with a bitch-attitude. Okay, bye.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

MamaVortex

Roflno. I'm actually liked by most of this server. You're just mad because I'm an awesome individual, and you're a turtle with a bitch-attitude. Okay, bye.

The *** you talking about stranger?

Offline Méme

• Kanye
The *** you talking about stranger?

You must be new.

Sit down. \o

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

MamaVortex

You can think that all you wan't hunny. ;) Ill just let your fragile child mind, ponder upon that for a little.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
You can think that all you wan't hunny. ;) Ill just let your fragile child mind, ponder upon that for a little.

Ponder upon what? Lmao, this guy. This guy right here.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

MamaVortex

Hater hater. Wheres the mayonase! Call 911. Someone stole my ***in hotdog.

Offline Méme

• Kanye

And now you're making no sense.

I take floor back now.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
Lolwat?

Offline Méme

• Kanye
Lolwat?

That's what I said. Lmao.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player

^

MamaVortex

I hate argueing it makes me want to vomit sometimes.

May god forever been in the ranges of nasarom...For they have taken ALL OF THE RAMEN!

Offline Méme

• Kanye
^

Lol, I love you. Let's be friends.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru