Epic Perfect World

For removing

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Dat quality.
                 The Quality is Nice Crack Head. Its in HD. you just dont know how to chance it.

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
wooooooooooooooooooooow the tw was like 1hr long and u only uploaded the last 2mins of it....
                  And it wasnt 1 hr tw it was like 20 mins

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Dat quality.

no offence but,
just because the resolution was stretched to fit the HD requirement for YouTube, doesn't make the video HD lol....

the video is kind of pixelated and the colour channel is.. ummm.. well the colour pallets aren't really mixing well, doubt it even has the minimum of 256 pallets, am guessing it wasn't rendered with the proper settings, unless ofc. it was done on purpose to save space by sacrificing a bit of colour quality.
Last Edit: Feb 17, 2013, 03:44 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Dat quality.

no offence but,
just because the resolution was stretched to fit the HD requirement for YouTube, doesn't make the video HD lol....

the video is highly pixelated and the colour channel is.. ummm.. well the colour pallets aren't really mixing well, doubt it even has the minimum of 256 pallets, am guessing it wasn't rendered with the proper settings, unless ofc. it was done on purpose to save space by sacrificing a bit of colour quality.
                   Actually it was rendered for High quality I dont find anything wrong with it. Just you guys always got to say something bad. And i  dont find it helpful. Like Most of these ppl can do Better? Just enjoy. No one asked you to watch and talk shit about the QUALITY of my videos and all that other shit. *** dont post shit at all.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Don't get mad lol, ... if ppl don't talk shit, and just say gj, you'll continue to make shitty videos..  criticism is necessary and should be welcomed, to further enhance yourself.. well.. that how i got better at it atleast.. ppl talked shit about my video's at first aswell, and i listened to them, am still not pro. or perfect, but i can atleast confidently say, i've improved alot, and it's all thanks to all the criticism and advice from the viewers.

but ok, if u wanna continue to make shitty video's i won't advice or attempt to help anymore... but ijs. if u want to get better ask the people for advice...  You as the producer will love your own work even if were black and white  or playing with 2fps, etc, etc.... At the end of the day, after all your hard work on the video edits and what not, it's success relies on the viewers.... so listen to them.

Anyways.. keep up the good work.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
no offence but,

the video is kind of pixelated and the colour channel is.. ummm.. well the colour pallets aren't really mixing well, doubt it even has the minimum of 256 pallets, am guessing it wasn't rendered with the proper settings, unless ofc. it was done on purpose to save space by sacrificing a bit of colour quality.

She was just eager to let everyone know that Oblivion lost for sure. Like anyone could do better? You're the only one that uploads these kinds of videos. Lmao.
Last Edit: Feb 17, 2013, 04:27 pm by zombiegoesboom

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

yunie1

no offence but,

She was just eager to let everyone know that Oblivion lost for sure. Like anyone could do better? You're the only one that uploads these kinds of videos. Lmao.

Damn it let her be. She's just proud her faction won. I didn't see anything bad being said about Oblivion. So just enjoy the minute of the TW. Yes it was the minute of the victory, that's all she cares about and all you'd care about if you were the winning faction. So unless she said something like "OMG we won so fast right?"  or something along those lines, she didn't do anything wrong.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
Damn it let her be. She's just proud her faction won. I didn't see anything bad being said about Oblivion. So just enjoy the minute of the TW. Yes it was the minute of the victory, that's all she cares about and all you'd care about if you were the winning faction. So unless she said something like "OMG we won so fast right?"  or something she didn't do anything wrong.

We were talking about the quality. Honestly, I didn't have a problem with the video. She's a hell of a lot better than most YouTubers. I just don't like her. xD

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Damn it let her be. She's just proud her faction won. I didn't see anything bad being said about Oblivion. So just enjoy the minute of the TW. Yes it was the minute of the victory, that's all she cares about and all you'd care about if you were the winning faction. So unless she said something like "OMG we won so fast right?"  or something she didn't do anything wrong.

We were talking about the quality. Honestly, I didn't have a problem with the video. She's a hell of a lot better than most YouTubers. I just don't like her. xD
            Listen. Go to the Quality. and Change it. FFS u wanna ***ing make a video and do better quality DONT ***ING WATCH IT IF ITS SUCH A BIG DEAL.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Listen. Go to the Quality. and Change it. FFS u wanna ***ing make a video and do better quality DONT ***ING WATCH IT IF ITS SUCH A BIG DEAL.

Damn, dat rage.

Offline Méme

• Kanye

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

MamaVortex

Damn, dat rage.

Fatass.

Honestly, ***tards don't understand that theirs an option in the shape of a trinket that allows you to change the quality of the ***ing video? My gooooood.... It was Rendered in HQ, but it uploads on Medium Quality incase some people dont have much of a PC, it also pre-sets if you chose to play Low quality. Nothings wrong with the video, but of course, some idiot has to come in thinking they're better than everyone else. Trying to give "Tips" And "Criticism" on someone elses content. I say if she's happy with it, *** OFF. You have your own damn channel to worry about... AND FYI. Most of your content is shit and the editing is shit. GG asswipe.

______
Ontopic:  Loved the video. Keep it up ^^

Offline Méme

• Kanye
Fatass.

Honestly, ***tards don't understand that theirs an option in the shape of a trinket that allows you to change the quality of the ***ing video? My gooooood.... It was Rendered in HQ, but it uploads on Medium Quality incase some people dont have much of a PC, it also pre-sets if you chose to play Low quality. Nothings wrong with the video, but of course, some idiot has to come in thinking they're better than everyone else. Trying to give "Tips" And "Criticism" on someone elses content. I say if she's happy with it, *** OFF. You have your own damn channel to worry about... AND FYI. Most of your content is shit and the editing is shit. GG asswipe.

______

Who gave you ?

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Fatass.

______

Who gave you ?
           zombie legit stfu and get off the comment section of this video. Your really stupid, and you post the dumbest things.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Fatass.

______

Who gave you ?
OMG, this made me laugh so hard. xD
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.