Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Scatterbrain

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
did anyone mention the UI here yet?
When you make the same joke in 3 different posts and hope its still a banger. Hint: i only laughed the first time.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
When you make the same joke in 3 different posts and hope its still a banger. Hint: i only laughed the first time.
Just gets old tbh in general. Don't have to watch the videos or download the ui.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
didnt watch saw how small res was and was like pft, *** that. so free bump i guess??

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
Just gets old tbh in general. Don't have to watch the videos or download the ui.
Id download the UI D:
But my laptop would explode/im not blind.
Jk ily

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Id download the UI D:
But my laptop would explode/im not blind.
Jk ily
tbh the only reason I use it is for the squad bars, and the fact I paid a *** load for this unicorn penis of a UI. I have a friend working on fixing it but it's taking a while. They apparently set it up weird so no one could edit it lol

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Only saw first 10secs and my brain got rekted. Nice first song btw

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
tbh the only reason I use it is for the squad bars, and the fact I paid a *** load for this unicorn penis of a UI. I have a friend working on fixing it but it's taking a while. They apparently set it up weird so no one could edit it lol
serious suggestion
scratch it and make new ui.
make them set up squad bars similar, and since thats main part you like ..
i dont even know where to start with fixing it except for click. drag into the recycle bin. confirm.
wouldn't be easier, if no1 can edit..?
bad ui btw dustinn. when 1v1?

Offline Aphrodite♔

• ღWesleyღ
  • It takes two halves of the heart
  • Characters: Aᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ
  • Faction: ღGloriousღ
Lmfao that UI is literally cancer. Please, don't try again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Sima

• Characters: Nidalee
  • Faction: Glorious
Oh holy crap...why would anyone use that ui...its freaking bad....everything looks like dicks....
idk from where to start lol...lets say the skill bars...what with the BG of them...thats useless, ik its ok the ui to be pretty but not like hit with a make up truck ffs....
i take that that dick shape next to the ginie are the charms...whats wrong with them...feels like ur own ginie says u are a dick  O.o x.x
the party thing that i wont even try to comment on...looks disgusting ....and why the hell a DICK theme?
Have you been idk horny when u requested the ui to be made ? o.o
This ui is unpractical ....totally useless...huge ass BS...

Now to say something good:
The ginie is ok i guess...its simple, nothing special, good job for not making it a dick !
The map is big.

That's the more bad UI I have ever seen!

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
Oh holy crap...why would anyone use that ui...its freaking bad....everything looks like dicks....
idk from where to start lol...lets say the skill bars...what with the BG of them...thats useless, ik its ok the ui to be pretty but not like hit with a make up truck ffs....
i take that that dick shape next to the ginie are the charms...whats wrong with them...feels like ur own ginie says u are a dick  O.o x.x
the party thing that i wont even try to comment on...looks disgusting ....and why the hell a DICK theme?
Have you been idk horny when u requested the ui to be made ? o.o
This ui is unpractical ....totally useless...huge ass BS...

Now to say something good:
The ginie is ok i guess...its simple, nothing special, good job for not making it a dick !
The map is big.

That's the more bad UI I have ever seen!

Lmfao that UI is literally cancer. Please, don't try again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please try some original comments or shut the *** up thanks

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Stfu and stop speak about this UI. It's nice cuz arabella like it lul

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
Lmao forum sig to bash on a ui. Please try original insults or something thats actually funny. Its all been said before

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Lmao forum sig to bash on a ui. Please try original insults or something thats actually funny. Its all been said before
I mean we're in a guild called Moist. I don't know why the kids think shit's going to offend us. This shit's all been said before. I've even said it's a shit UI and being worked on. Don't like it? Don't watch.

OmegaRa

Damn it GM I'm a former marshal of this guild let me troll my friends dammit!!1111

OmegaRa