Epic Perfect World

What class counter archer the most?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Any class have the ability to counter the other. Depends hugely on skill level and abit of luck spike for either sides. I am a wb i manage to beat most of the other classes except if other side is really lucky or more skilled
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Any class have the ability to counter the other. Depends hugely on skill level and abit of luck spike for either sides. I am a wb i manage to beat most of the other classes except if other side is really lucky or more skilled
If you're skilled with your class you're likely to win any confrontation 
There's no actual counters 
There's tons of different ways to counter or catch a class off guard but there's no classes dedicated to countering others, each class is for itself and is balanced to be just as effective as others. 
#GhettoNachoForSupportMemberForBeingReasonableAndHelpful

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Are you perhaps thinking of yourself as a good EA? Is that how you came to this conclusion? I can see that happening tbh.
yes and? yeah i came to conclusion based on my personal experience, i do manage to beat every sin that I 1v1'd with, but if good ea vs good sin most likely sin will win due to skillset and less luck dependent cc

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yes and? yeah i came to conclusion based on my personal experience, i do manage to beat every sin that I 1v1'd with, but if good ea vs good sin most likely sin will win due to skillset and less luck dependent cc
Also the range which puts Mike Mccallum to shame right?

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
If you're skilled with your class you're likely to win any confrontation
There's no actual counters
There's tons of different ways to counter or catch a class off guard but there's no classes dedicated to countering others, each class is for itself and is balanced to be just as effective as others.
#GhettoNachoForSupportMemberForBeingReasonableAndHelpful
no. some classes have dumb advantage over the other. you're clueless

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Also the range which puts Mike Mccallum to shame right?
range is high yes, but sins have just enough range to jump on ea while froze, if sin is smart enough he'll use 1x range dagger, the original distance difference is 1,5m (w.o EA/sin using range wep), let's not forget that sin is able to 3spark quite often making it very tanky+zerkcrit heiro potential is clearly higher than EA's heiro potential and also have high aps, ofc when u compare EAs u always take full-9 4xdef/att wep as EA, so u should take 3,33 aps gof sin and his dmg output compared to EA, if u have doubts just let them both hit boss and the one that keeps agro is the one dealing more dmg, which clearly is a sin 

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
range is high yes, but sins have just enough range to jump on ea while froze, if sin is smart enough he'll use 1x range dagger, the original distance difference is 1,5m (w.o EA/sin using range wep), let's not forget that sin is able to 3spark quite often making it very tanky+zerkcrit heiro potential is clearly higher than EA's heiro potential and also have high aps, ofc when u compare EAs u always take full-9 4xdef/att wep as EA, so u should take 3,33 aps gof sin and his dmg output compared to EA, if u have doubts just let them both hit boss and the one that keeps agro is the one dealing more dmg, which clearly is a sin
nope ea is most powerful

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
nope ea is most powerful
take away the script potential, take away the luck potential of procing stun on tidal. what do you have, a roasted ea lul

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Locking on an EA for APS Sin is a pain in its own right. DPH Sin is weaker than DPH EA, you agree to that right? Hopefully? APS Sins will wait for a certain amount of time before starting to attack while EAs have far more fluidity. There's no way you can argue an EA has more advantages than Sin in 1v1s now, this ain't 2012/2013 anymore.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
nope ea is most powerful
every class imo is powerful, ofc u have most EAs on server bc mass pk is so easy on EA compared to any other class, but that's not the case in 1v1 at all. just like ppl when they see u they want to play sin and see what the class if played right can pull off, then they look at erecho and think sin is paper class, it's just what some players represent and how good they are on their class. (i'm not talking about new classes here)

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
every class imo is powerful, ofc u have most EAs on server bc mass pk is so easy on EA compared to any other class, but that's not the case in 1v1 at all. just like ppl when they see u they want to play sin and see what the class if played right can pull off, then they look at erecho and think sin is paper class, it's just what some players represent and how good they are on their class. (i'm not talking about new classes here)
i got shit on by burdette

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
i got shit on by burdette
burdette is a tryhard. he only does certainty. never out of def set unless range is absolutely sustained, plus his def is crazy dumb.