Epic Perfect World

Assassin

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I didn't ask to make it longer. I am asking to make that Demon Dragon Rising (1.5sec. longer KD was removed from it) would have an effect (I suggested unable to miss, while keeping the 6sec. KD). Because, now Sage Dragon Rising still has its Sage effect, while Demon not.
I missunderstood but yes this would be nice for fighting kite classes or those that think 1v1s are fun when starting in DE and ending in etherblade outskirt

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
I missunderstood but yes this would be nice for fighting kite classes or those that think 1v1s are fun when starting in DE and ending in etherblade outskirt
Well, they wanted to buff WR. My original suggestion was to make Roar of the Pride a 6sec stun + disarm which is already implanted in PWI. It would disarm the Purify/Def. Weapons giving WR 6sec. gap to deal some serious DMG. To add, would make a WR even more deadly mass PK class with AOE disarm. Even more, it does not ruin the skill cap of class and players still would need to learn timing (which is totally opposite now with Dragon Rising). Now, the class feels like DPH Sin, which skill cap has been lowered since 1.5.x as well.

Offline Kenpatchi

• Indestructible
  • Characters: Kenpatchix
  • Faction: Sync
What about giving barbs their 10def levels back and 10atk levels while at it. Tired of having shit damage and shit defense. Not to mention the most ridiculous kind of hp. *** mass pk bms/eps/venos/seekers almost have as much hp as i have in human form. Like kys
+1 this sht 

Offline ❤Yuno❤

• Princess of Blades
  • Characters: Saber_Yuno
1+ 
I'm up for that, hehe...  :tiger-35:

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
jaan should respond :-*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
nerf everything to the fking ground dude just delete half classes anyways
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Asseverate

• Immaculate Precision
  • Characters: Asseverate
Cause and effect: such a duality probably never exists; in truth we are confronted by a continuum out of which we isolate a couple of pieces, just as we perceive motion only as isolated points and then infer it without ever actually seeing it. The suddenness with which many effects stand out misleads us; actually, it is sudden only for us. In this moment of suddenness there are an infinite number of processes which elude us. An intellect that could see cause and effect as a continuum and a flux and not, as we do, in terms of an arbitrary division and dismemberment, would repudiate the concept of cause and effect and deny all conditionality.

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
If 5 def lvls make damage go from 7500 too 7250 that wrong maths don't add up and lol 100% damage is 7500 5 def lvls is 5% 
1% of 7500 is 75 x 5 = 375 so 7125 damage recieved although close but wrong 
5 def lvls make big screen Diffrence here is why example,
Base damage 50000 base att lvl 50 
If you have 5 more defence lvl than opponent or in general 5 more you will receive 5% less damage 50,000 damage is 100% of attack 1% of this is 500 multiply that by the amount of defence lvls is 500 x 5 = 2500 damage less received overall.  simple maths so when people say it does not do big diffrence either I'm retarded or simple maths is wrong if you hover over the att lvl or def lvl stat it will say " The more def lvls you have over the enemy's att lvl that amount in % you will recurve less damage or deal more damage so 5 Def is important 
This is an example not a direct representation of direct gameplay 
In game the amount would be in between the region of 250-1000 depending on how much damage the enemy deals on you.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
just git gud xD

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
would be great.
best def gear in game geting hited in mass pk 6k wtih crtis from wizards and he need 5 more def LEEEEEL

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
no  

Dislike these new guilds

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
best def gear in game geting hited in mass pk 6k wtih crtis from wizards and he need 5 more def LEEEEEL
go play assassin efficiently in pk first before you reply on this thread, getting hit 6k crit is a dream but anyways its not the damage its the skillsender that ***s over any melee class