Epic Perfect World

Assassin

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Zenath

• Characters: Zenath Dualize
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I main sin just like everyone who has said "+1" or "would be great". But no,the class is already good enough for what its meant to do. Which is use its skills and escapes to kill,not tank a whole squad like it used to. If you die in 1vs1 easily then maybe work on your gears ( ormas included) and/or on a genie,or just improve your gameplay.
The class is not good enough, i dont recall seeing u pk  or participate in any 1vs1 events , nor can i see u in any pvp wise events, not to mention ur the guy who came back to serv just few days ago, i a sure you, sin does not do what he meant to do, aside from the sht def they have atm getting hit 10k's by an ea per sec with 38def wep and def set of orna, their damage is litterally garbage, i am not gonna write paragraphs about it but i hope gm will look and take it in consideration boosting sins
Last Edit: Apr 21, 2017, 04:02 pm by Artiom
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
no need tbh just look at zFlashx in the epic tournament, he has 36 kills guys...as a sin? sin need more atk and def lv sin take 20k from mage???? he got more kills than DB omgit. guys nerf sin pls??? :normal-2: crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
no need tbh just look at zFlashx in the epic tournament, he has 36 kills guys...as a sin? sin need more atk and def lv sin take 20k from mage???? he got more kills than DB omgit. guys nerf sin pls??? :normal-2: crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
-inhale-
boi. 

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
The class is not good enough, i dont recall seeing u pk  or participate in any 1vs1 events , nor can i see u in any pvp wise events, not to mention ur the guy who came back to serv just few days ago, i a sure you, sin does not do what he meant to do, aside from the sht def they have atm getting hit 10k's by an ea per sec with 38def wep and def set of orna, their damage is litterally garbage, i am not gonna write paragraphs about it but i hope gm will look and take it in consideration boosting sins
i dont go to 1vs1 or pvp events because i dont feel like it,the class is definitely fine as it is. Also,GF asshole. Learn to play your class so you dont die to somebody who "just came back to the server" .And next time try to not interrupt my 1vs1,dont bother replying to this because i wont read. bye ,gf <3

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Not sure if sins need a boost or other classes need to be toned down a bit (***ING EA'S), but i struggle with some 1v1s such as against def camper seekers, barbs and ea's. However theres sins out there who don't so probably just my gear (which isnt end game, lacking 8 atk/def). Would be nice to see something done to sins as they seem to have been forgotten like mystics and psys. 

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
Fix Demon Dragon Rising GN. Its 6sec. same as Sage Dragon Rising = 6sec. While Sage has a chance to consume 0 sparks, Demon effect (1.5sec longer stunt has been removed) it means Demon Dragon Rising is same as 10lvl. Drake Bash just knockdown/more DMG. >:(  >:( To Add, you still can output more APS (probably DPH as well)DMG with Demon Drake Bash which is still 7.5 sec. I suggest to make Demon Dragon Rising unable to miss
Last Edit: Apr 23, 2017, 11:07 am by Savi

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
Fix Demon Dragon Rising GN. Its 6sec. same as Sage Dragon Rising = 6sec. While Sage has a chance to consume 0 sparks, Demon effect (0.5sec longer stunt has been removed) it means Demon Dragon Rising is same as 10lvl. Drake Bash just knockdown/more DMG. >:(  >:( To Add, you still can output more APS (probably DPH as well)DMG with Demon Drake Bash which is still 7.5 sec. I suggest to make Demon Dragon Rising unable to miss
Oh hell yeah, make KD longer please. I was so sick of having to time my stuns, i mean why need skills when i can just faceroll on my keyboard. Increase range of dragon rising to 10 meters as well, its annoying when i have to chase people

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Oh hell yeah, make KD longer please. I was so sick of having to time my stuns, i mean why need skills when i can just faceroll on my keyboard. Increase range of dragon rising to 10 meters as well, its annoying when i have to chase people
Calm down, he is one of the best wr with perfect stun lock, he's asking for 7 sec knockdown because 6 sec knockdown ruins his lock
he changed back to normal stun because demon dragon rising kd duration ruins lock

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
btw defeated savi

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
Personally use demon dragon rising my self as primal just feels cheap. 
Roll back server to vanilla, ez solution to everyones problem :D

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
No *** def .. remove it all if possible from all classes ... keep attack lvls only xD

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
I didn't ask to make it longer. I am asking to make that Demon Dragon Rising (1.5sec. longer KD was removed from it) would have an effect (I suggested unable to miss, while keeping the 6sec. KD). Because, now Sage Dragon Rising still has its Sage effect, while Demon not.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
i still want my 5 def lvls ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ