Epic Perfect World

Explain.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
seems unrealistic? my barb was full vit all def gear and a db was chopping my life down  :-\
well if you play barb the way you played db im not surprised
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants

well if you play barb the way you played db im not surprised
:( the way you play has nothing to do with that situation  :-\

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Shell, move backwards
use seal
use revelation pot
wait until their will surge gone (if they used)
sog
-> proceed to sog/sleep, cast 1st spark and wait 2 sec to see if they use faith to avoid shackle
If they do not, cast shackle (1st spark+ 4% rpdt+ mag pieces armor should provide enough mag atk for shackle to hit 7-8k or more)
cast shackle or wait and time your genie to get them slept after they have faithed
buff urself several times and then cast shackle
arrays, use any thunder dmg followed by seal thunder and if they cast something and shackle processes=  hierobug (they die without charm ticking)

If: target is near 60-70% health
cast arrays then mark of weakness to tick them and arrays remove the charm process,  any thunder/plume shot and its over
Get Sleep immune skill on genie so u can avoid getting slept and in that window sog/ sleep them
Vanguard+ a good def set and weapon should provide enough def to survive 1 combo (unless the duskblade uses quadrature- then proceed to use faith expel or ad)
Well ty for this, differently from another people, found it very interesting/useful, nice one. :tiger-25:

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
Shell, move backwards
use seal
use revelation pot
wait until their will surge gone (if they used)
sog
-> proceed to sog/sleep, cast 1st spark and wait 2 sec to see if they use faith to avoid shackle
If they do not, cast shackle (1st spark+ 4% rpdt+ mag pieces armor should provide enough mag atk for shackle to hit 7-8k or more)
cast shackle or wait and time your genie to get them slept after they have faithed
buff urself several times and then cast shackle
arrays, use any thunder dmg followed by seal thunder and if they cast something and shackle processes=  hierobug (they die without charm ticking)

If: target is near 60-70% health
cast arrays then mark of weakness to tick them and arrays remove the charm process,  any thunder/plume shot and its over
Get Sleep immune skill on genie so u can avoid getting slept and in that window sog/ sleep them
Vanguard+ a good def set and weapon should provide enough def to survive 1 combo (unless the duskblade uses quadrature- then proceed to use faith expel or ad)
Finally off from work so took my time to read this xD. Seems like a good playstyle ,except ive already done something very similar to it. And the knockdowns + crazy damage dont really let you do things as you want. I always try to make them waste their escapes and genie to the point where i can use domain,or a pot + chann buffs,go full atk and nuke them. But then their defense kicks in,and they run to oblivion in def set+ their selfbuff = brly impossible to kill.