Epic Perfect World

Explain.

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
Cleric vs Duskblade.

Don't say "just sog them and shackle them"  or some retarded shit like "you gotta learn to counter them" or "learn your class" ,what is a cleric supposed to do vs a db? Do we just run from them and hope to never run into one in pk or pvp events? Because killing them during sog is impossible. If you manage to break from their cc (which is hard af if it's a good db) and atk them then your dmg is low because of their buff. They can stealth. Anti stun.THEY CAN SOG ME. Not to mention the retarded damage in dph as well as in aps. So,do clerics just not pvp anymore? 
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2017, 03:26 pm by _Huggles

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
anything vs duskblade
=retarded
remove the class.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Shell, move backwards
use seal
use revelation pot
wait until their will surge gone (if they used)
sog
-> proceed to sog/sleep, cast 1st spark and wait 2 sec to see if they use faith to avoid shackle
If they do not, cast shackle (1st spark+ 4% rpdt+ mag pieces armor should provide enough mag atk for shackle to hit 7-8k or more)
cast shackle or wait and time your genie to get them slept after they have faithed
buff urself several times and then cast shackle
arrays, use any thunder dmg followed by seal thunder and if they cast something and shackle processes=  hierobug (they die without charm ticking)

If: target is near 60-70% health
cast arrays then mark of weakness to tick them and arrays remove the charm process,  any thunder/plume shot and its over
Get Sleep immune skill on genie so u can avoid getting slept and in that window sog/ sleep them
Vanguard+ a good def set and weapon should provide enough def to survive 1 combo (unless the duskblade uses quadrature- then proceed to use faith expel or ad)

Offline Yone

Shell, move backwards
use seal
use revelation pot
wait until their will surge gone (if they used)
sog
-> proceed to sog/sleep, cast 1st spark and wait 2 sec to see if they use faith to avoid shackle
If they do not, cast shackle (1st spark+ 4% rpdt+ mag pieces armor should provide enough mag atk for shackle to hit 7-8k or more)
cast shackle or wait and time your genie to get them slept after they have faithed
buff urself several times and then cast shackle
arrays, use any thunder dmg followed by seal thunder and if they cast something and shackle processes=  hierobug (they die without charm ticking)

If: target is near 60-70% health
cast arrays then mark of weakness to tick them and arrays remove the charm process,  any thunder/plume shot and its over
Get Sleep immune skill on genie so u can avoid getting slept and in that window sog/ sleep them
Vanguard+ a good def set and weapon should provide enough def to survive 1 combo (unless the duskblade uses quadrature- then proceed to use faith expel or ad)
Not even gona read ALL of that, because you said "move backwards" and i read somewhere in there "cast". I can't move,i can't cast. Genies have a cooldown,and their cc doesnt. On top of that,any player who is good is smart enough not to die from shackle,even more so if they have infinite CC.

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
hilarious  :)) :'( :'( :'( :)) 

Offline Yone

Btw I'm not trying to whine or cry about anything,i play 2 hrs a day and not everyday so i really dont care. Just trying to bring some light into cleric pvp now,it used to be so much fun but now we've all been kinda forced to go vit and camp def and more than likely follow some autistic ea or wiz around and keep their ass alive while they act all mighty and op. And yes i realize a dd geared ep deals a lot of dmg,but the server has changed a lot. And honestly speaking, cleric vs any or most physical classes is BS right now. And i can name a looot of DD clerics (now maining other classes.) who would agree with me.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Btw I'm not trying to whine or cry about anything,i play 2 hrs a day and not everyday so i really dont care. Just trying to bring some light into cleric pvp now,it used to be so much fun but now we've all been kinda forced to go vit and camp def and more than likely follow some autistic ea or wiz around and keep their ass alive while they act all mighty and op. And yes i realize a dd geared ep deals a lot of dmg,but the server has changed a lot. And honestly speaking, cleric vs any or most physical classes is BS right now. And i can name a looot of DD clerics (now maining other classes.) who would agree with me.
I don't mess with EA's
They're not terrible, VS a DB every class is going to have a hard time, It's just how it is versus that class.
I personally don't think their class uses enough chi for the skills they have
Dragon Trap should be 1 spark, the pull should be 2 sparks, Umbral should be 1.5 Spark, and Sleep/Stun things should be 50 chi each.
I feel like that would handicap the class a lot more and make them more chi-reliant so they don't lock a vit class for 10 minutes.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Not even gona read ALL of that, because you said "move backwards" and i read somewhere in there "cast". I can't move,i can't cast. Genies have a cooldown,and their cc doesnt. On top of that,any player who is good is smart enough not to die from shackle,even more so if they have infinite CC.
If you can't follow Seby's instructions and win it means you're inept and playing wrong. You're one of the few classes with an actual chance against db, if you can live to the point where you're able to sog/sleep them your victory is guaranteed, also lol to your shackle opinion
cleric vs any or most physical classes is BS right now.
From the other persons perspective, sure. You're the one favored to win not the other way around

Offline Yone

If you can't follow Seby's instructions and win it means you're inept and playing wrong. You're one of the few classes with an actual chance against db, if you can live to the point where you're able to sog/sleep them your victory is guaranteed, also lol to your shackle opinionFrom the other persons perspective, sure. You're the one favored to win not the other way around
You're an ea,so i see your point on shackle. But it really doesn't help very much against a db. Try making a cleric,then fight a descent.geared Db. Also "survive long enough" once again if you can survive long enough to get a sog in,2 spark,reduce def,increase your crit,shackle,and atk+ w.e other sht you may have in mind,they have a lot of scapes,cc as well as genie,pots and retarded def. 

Offline Yone

I don't mess with EA's
They're not terrible, VS a DB every class is going to have a hard time, It's just how it is versus that class.
I personally don't think their class uses enough chi for the skills they have
Dragon Trap should be 1 spark, the pull should be 2 sparks, Umbral should be 1.5 Spark, and Sleep/Stun things should be 50 chi each.
I feel like that would handicap the class a lot more and make them more chi-reliant so they don't lock a vit class for 10 minutes.
Eps sir,the topic is about ep vs db.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
You're an ea,so i see your point on shackle. But it really doesn't help very much against a db. Try making a cleric,then fight a descent.geared Db. Also "survive long enough" once again if you can survive long enough to get a sog in,2 spark,reduce def,increase your crit,shackle,and atk+ w.e other sht you may have in mind,they have a lot of scapes,cc as well as genie,pots and retarded def.
tbh ep is one of classes that actually have chance vs db 

Offline Yone

tbh ep is one of classes that actually have chance vs db
Yes,i see a lot of people saying that but nobody seems to be able to explain how, not well anyways. I also dont see anyone who actually plays ep saying "eps have a chance vs db" lol

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Eps sir,the topic is about ep vs db.
I meant EP not EA my bad lmao

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Next patch pwi gonna introduce anti knockdown proc on Wep 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
db is hard class yes, a db hit me for 40k crti zerk, in my full def rpdt pdef ornas so yea. but i wouldn't btch bout it, least something challenging, but again yes id agree on a lil dmg nerf. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.