1 (1.5%)
Xbox 360
21 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voting closed: Mar 09, 2013, 03:16 pm

Which Console is better?

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
DSi. The rest suck because I don't own them. IF SNES was on there, it would own. Gotta love my flash card for my DSi with SNES emulator on it!

Offline Draugur

Well Handhelds are not Consoles...

But no SNES on the list..... *riot*

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Jynn

I like how the original Nintendo isn't on it, but it's bastard children are. Nintendo would have my vote. Dat original zelda, and original final fantasy. Not to mention that nerdboner inducing Samus without the suit.

Antihero

Someone forgot to include the original Nintendo systems, Sega's consoles, and even the original Xbox, but I digress. Deciding my favorite console is a bit of a difficult decision. I have fond memories with the Super Nintendo (Donkey Kong, Mario, Zelda), Sega Genesis (Doom, Sonic the Hedgehog), N64 (Donkey Kong, GoldenEye, Mario, Zelda), and PS1 (Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Spyro). I can't forget about the PC. I remember spending a lot of time with the Command & Conquer series, as well as Lego Island and Starcraft. Then along came the PS2 (Half-Life, GTA: San Andreas), followed by the Xbox (Halo, FarCry). And here we are today. If I had to pick the best console on that list, however, it would be the first-gen PS3s. Second is a close tie between Xbox 360 and PSP. There will always be a special place in my heart for the old-school consoles, though.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I like how the original Nintendo isn't on it, but it's bastard children are. Nintendo would have my vote. Dat original zelda, and original final fantasy. Not to mention that nerdboner inducing Samus without the suit.

Don't forget the N64
D:

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
Playstation 3  :P :pig-3:

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Why isn't the Wii U on here?

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Jynn

Don't forget the N64
D:

Tbh, up until the Wii, Nintendo was like a brother to me. The Wii has no titles I find appealing, with the exception of Zelda games, but I refuse to purchase an entire console for that, sadly.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Tbh, up until the Wii, Nintendo was like a brother to me. The Wii has no titles I find appealing, with the exception of Zelda games, but I refuse to purchase an entire console for that, sadly.

Speaking of:

I'm in Ganondorf's castle right now. These ***ing stairs, man. These ***ing stairs.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ClarisaHobayan

• FweFwe(Clarisa)
Best consol For me is PS1, i love the games like Chronocross, Final Fantasy 7,8,9and Tactics, Legend of Legaia, Grandia, Legend of dragon, Chrono Triger, Reident Evel 1 to 3, Dino Crises 1 to 3, simtheme park...thats all my favourite games in PS1.....and i also have some of this game in my  PC using emulator i can play them again and again....Love al of this games..
Name-                     Class-           Level-       Culti- 
ImNotArcker            Archer           150           Sage
ImNotBrbarin        Barbarian        150          Demon
_KillSwithc_           Assassin         149          Demon
 PsyGia                  Psychic           150          Demon
MrBrook               BladeMaster     145           None
ImNotWizard          Wizard           145           None

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Wii U's controller/gamepad-thingie is for people with yaoioversized hands. :<

Back on topic.. N64, SNES, PS1, GC, Megadrive... *_*

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Speaking of:

I'm in Ganondorf's castle right now. These ***ing stairs, man. These ***ing stairs.

So...many...stairs...!! Shadow Temple was worse though.  At least for me.  Will never understand the hate for the Water Temple, I fricken LOVED that place.

Wii U's controller/gamepad-thingie is for people with yaoioversized hands. :<

I dunno, I find the Wii U's gamepad to be nice on the hands.  And I have girl hands.  The XBOX controller on the other hand...**** the XBOX controller.

I am a Nintendo fan girl though.  I still have my N64 and Gamecube back at my mom's house.  I grew up on Nintendo, so I do have a soft spot for it.  Although, PS3 isn't all too bad either.  XBOX doesn't have anything that appeals to me--I'm not a FPS person, and they are masters of that.  And that flipping controller was MADE for a man's hands.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
Not really surprised that PS3 leads with votes. Xbox players typically stick to the Xbox and away from the PC while PS3 users go on PC more(only cause the PS3 is so bad that they just have to leave it for PC gaming ;)). But in all honesty, PS3 fan boys/girls try way to hard to show their love for a console that is considered great hardware wise but your company is already giving up on it for the PS4.

I mean c'mon, there's no reason Sony needs to put out a new console already. It hasn't even been out as long as the 360 and they are already trying to make you buy yet another $600-700 console.

The Xbox360 has been waiting for a replacement for 8 years, and it may go onto being 9 and the sheer amount of players that still use our "over priced" service prove that we have the fans. Ya we have to pay to play online but that means we only get the best service and servers to play online on, but spoiler alert, we've never had our credit card's stolen (2 times already) unlike Sony's free service where it takes literally 5 mins to find a match of Killzone and 9 mins to join into said match.

Now i'm not taking any sides here because i've since moved over to the PC master race, with my beautiful $2000 custom comp. But after using Xbox for pretty much all my life I still love a good old game of CoD on the Xbox, cause at least we got that super MLGL33TFPS crowd to go against.

But i still love my Super Nintendo where you had to blow into the cartridges to make them work sometimes, its what made me the hardcore gamer i am today <3
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..