Epic Perfect World

Legality of Private Server

Offline legalpsy

• Beginner
is EPW Legal ? i have read in some blog that Private servers are illegal is this true ?
Ryonin ~ Lv. 147(BM)
DaRkEyeS ~ Lv. 118(WIZ)

Tali

Private servers are technically illegal, yes, however in most cases the host server is located in an area where there are no laws against having a private server...a loophole if you will.  :-\

Hei

Does it really matter if they are legal or not? The important thing is that p.servers can be up for years without problems(just occasional DDoS from other p.servers), so just make an account, download client and play. :P

Tali

Does it really matter if they are legal or not? The important thing is that p.servers can be up for years without problems(just occasional DDoS from other p.servers), so just make an account, download client and play. :P

The best things in life are either illegal, immoral or fattening.  :-\

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_

couldn't aggree the most.. Downloading also illigal and still we do that xD
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

dickroman

Bout illegal, is there any program that i need to buy license for?

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

^

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

LOL that reminds me of a song--one of the lines in it was "if it's something you enjoy, you can be certain that it's illegal, it's immoral, or it makes you fat".  It made me laugh when I first heard it, because it's so damn true.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)