Epic Perfect World

Server isn't dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Meta

• Tryhard wf
I'd agree with you in that 90% of the posts aren't serious but just recently I saw a thread where someone was asking if it was worth coming back to the server and I shit you not, 8/10 people who replied just overwhelmed the poster with negativity and bad things on the server, even the GM was trying to clear  that the server wasnt dying but even after people were still just filling up the thread with "It's dead" "Not worth coming back"
So I'd have to disagree that people don't really look at forums for input and info before joining or rejoining
Those people quitted the game but not the forums mate hahaha why dont they quit both game and forums.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Those people quitted the game but not the forums mate hahaha why dont they quit both game and forums.
That's what I'm sayin sexy boy 
They just needa go, instead of being negative and toxic to a community that doesn't give a damn about them. It's just the new players or players planning to rejoin that I'm feeling bad for. 

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
That's what I'm sayin sexy boy
They just needa go, instead of being negative and toxic to a community that doesn't give a damn about them. It's just the new players or players planning to rejoin that I'm feeling bad for.
People bitch about how dead it is, but they're so negative that's probably why it's dead. That's how logic works. I'll never understand why people bash on this server yet still waste time on it.

Offline Meta

• Tryhard wf
I think they are trying to maintain there GOOD REPUTATION thats why they cant  leave the epw totally fkn hypocrites saying i quit but constantly visiting the forums to check for updates whether there are pk and other stuffs. 

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
I think they are trying to maintain there GOOD REPUTATION thats why they cant  leave the epw totally fkn hypocrites saying i quit but constantly visiting the forums to check for updates whether there are pk and other stuffs.
Right, "I'm retired." *posts pk video*

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Right, "I'm retired." *posts pk video*
"I recorded this before I left"
Like is it that hard to get over this game lmao, if you're going to quit, move on, it's not like this game needs your input to function. 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Hahahaha ok
more like 
server is live
#epwlives

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Who cares whether the server is dead or not, our administrators have not stopped working on it, so it is not dead. We live in a world where everyone criticizes you, so make things right. Everyone has a different point of view, whether positive or negative, no one will ever agree with you, there will always be people with different thoughts, but it is not something relevant, until the server closes, that's where we will consider it dead.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I'd agree with you in that 90% of the posts aren't serious but just recently I saw a thread where someone was asking if it was worth coming back to the server and I shit you not, 8/10 people who replied just overwhelmed the poster with negativity and bad things on the server, even the GM was trying to clear  that the server wasnt dying but even after people were still just filling up the thread with "It's dead" "Not worth coming back"
So I'd have to disagree that people don't really look at forums for input and info before joining or rejoining
I get your point , but just saying most of the people who say "it's not worth come back" or w/e are playing on daily basis themselves so they're just hypocritical and like to complain. Not really worth considering every posted sentence as a valid one i'd say. 
Tho in my opinion who wants to try out the server/game will do so regardless of the non sense posted on forums , specially if they have friends or a bf/gf playing it. Just my opinion
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
a certain guild got fu cked like a month ago and disbanded then went to another server so every time u see someone say server is dead they are from that guild
they are coming back already, they never learn

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
lol perfect world

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
lol perfect world
It's called EPIC PERFECT WORLD ):<