-slaps knee- gotem!
Opsy, Fail joke

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
lol +1 liked suggestion

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
And ur taking it seriously.. Lmao
I am, the only reason is cause I'm introducing my gf to this server and I don't want her to get disencouraged by all the constant bitching about it being dead because it's obviously not. 
And if it really were dead, new players aren't going to join if the community is constantly being negative. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I am, the only reason is cause I'm introducing my gf to this server and I don't want her to get disencouraged by all the constant bitching about it being dead because it's obviously not.
And if it really were dead, new players aren't going to join if the community is constantly being negative.
If she's comming to the server cause of you or to play with you i don't see why it matters what anyone says on forums. She should just try it out for you and that's it. What someone on forums says shouldn't matter to her .
I also doubt anyone decides to not play over simply reading a post on forums , specially since EPW forum posts aren't serious 90% of times.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Meta

• Tryhard wf
Goodbye threads+welcome back threads hahaha

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
If she's comming to the server cause of you or to play with you i don't see why it matters what anyone says on forums. She should just try it out for you and that's it. What someone on forums says shouldn't matter to her .
I also doubt anyone decides to not play over simply reading a post on forums , specially since EPW forum posts aren't serious 90% of times.
I'd agree with you in that 90% of the posts aren't serious but just recently I saw a thread where someone was asking if it was worth coming back to the server and I shit you not, 8/10 people who replied just overwhelmed the poster with negativity and bad things on the server, even the GM was trying to clear  that the server wasnt dying but even after people were still just filling up the thread with "It's dead" "Not worth coming back" 
So I'd have to disagree that people don't really look at forums for input and info before joining or rejoining 

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
wanna join my gay party?
Drip drip I'm Moist....

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
damn inspirational words :normal-14: :normal-13: :normal-14:
Drip drip I'm Moist....
come i eat you up

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
that's cool tho