Epic Perfect World

Server isn't dead

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Why are people saying server is dead??? Shit isn't dead, why are people trying to be so negative and discouraging to new players that are barely finding the server, I came back after like 3 months or so of being away and everyone still plays, how is this dead, half my friends list is online almost every day. 
Don't bring false negativity and hop onto the bandwagon of hate towards the server for no apparent reason, server is fine and also stop being assholes to GMs saying they're not trying to keep it alive or aren't hosting enough events for your whiney little ass, there's plenty of PvE AND PvP events. SERVER IS FINE NEW PLAYERS. People talking about it being dead are just the people who don't try to pvp or log on at retarded times when no one is on. 
pls no hate :(

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
a certain guild got fu cked like a month ago and disbanded then went to another server so every time u see someone say server is dead they are from that guild 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
a certain guild got fu cked like a month ago and disbanded then went to another server so every time u see someone say server is dead they are from that guild
Was it Tyrants? 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Was it Tyrants?
U r so smart ...
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran
thumb's up

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
that's cool tho

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Why are people saying server is dead??? Shit isn't dead, why are people trying to be so negative and discouraging to new players that are barely finding the server, I came back after like 3 months or so of being away and everyone still plays, how is this dead, half my friends list is online almost every day.
Don't bring false negativity and hop onto the bandwagon of hate towards the server for no apparent reason, server is fine and also stop being assholes to GMs saying they're not trying to keep it alive or aren't hosting enough events for your whiney little ass, there's plenty of PvE AND PvP events. SERVER IS FINE NEW PLAYERS. People talking about it being dead are just the people who don't try to pvp or log on at retarded times when no one is on.
+++111

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
: )))))))
hey u 
stop disbanding others ppls facs 

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
It's dead....       

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
me too thanks
wanna join my gay party?