Also add lv11 souls maybe reduce soulforce a bit but still 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
psy needs  a boost

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Psy definitely needs some attention its utter shi't atm.Its Even worse than demon ea :-X

Offline Algid

• Old Player
make it 100% process please
85% bad luck ...rarely work
Agree +11111111 or make it cost no chi. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
People still play Psys? lol

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Do you still think anyone cares about your input on anything, least on nerf/boost things

When I have trouble with my e-date and real gf and bathroom I come to u

lol

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
you still breathe? lol

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
you still breathe? lol
^       

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Agree +11111111 or make it cost no chi.
I agree on both of those 
Either 100% chance 
No chi
Or both. 
Wouldn't make the class op like it should be but it'd be a step towards making it more playable and enjoyable. 
+1

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
and that day 0 ***s was giving  :police:

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
I play my psy mostly (LemonPops) i think it needs little bit attention, im sage but =1 on little boost .

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re
+1 for earth vector boost , 1 has only 1 offensive stun and its earth vector  that costs 1 spark and a long fkin cd, when it doesnt work cuz of the 15% its really....sht 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
i as a full time psychic main with 150+ def and atk lvls almost 40% base crit as a sage can say with a uncertainty that psy is the most ***ed class on this server has been for the longest time but it never gets a lick of attention cause only people who STAY a psy are pro's or are unknown psy can pull some op dmg if there in full atk and not trying to fight back at all meanwhile i can take 30ks in white 10k from eas but if i go black i take 20-50k dmg in a single hit? sbs can tank more then psys? psy is supposed to be a tanky magic class in white but yet im 1-3 hits ? i would love some active gm response ill more then be happy to personally show u in 1v1s or just showing you in general that psy is fking shyt msg me anytime on Potcicle and see for yourself that with the best possible DD gear i can have i do lower dmg then wiz sb ep mystic you get the point and they all tank better then me so either give psy MORE atk and leave the def as it is or give it more def so its not fking 1 hit and does low dmg
OT: earth vector is shyt i personally dont rly mind the 15% its fking dickage to not work but ea stun dont work sometimes as well so i mean its luck i guess? but to be as squishy and shyt as it is it should be 100% or cost no chi so we can use the chi to actually immune to some dmg or try and survive cause using all ur chi to stun and failing sucks also b4 anyone comments ''but psys have immunes thats why there squishy'' yea but u can also get ass fked in expel or psy immune with a a simple element pot or spells that are fast cd/active buffs and so ur stuck in black then 1 hit
Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 07:50 am by Icejoker

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 why not , psy is so underpowered anyways
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.