Epic Perfect World

PWI Expansion: Neverfall

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways
Pretty map. Now when we get the new skills and instances and maybe gear modified to fit epw? :-[

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
All I want is the new item:

"Alliance Trumpet – Speak to guilds you are allied with!"
Woah that's sick 

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Pretty map. Now when we get the new skills and instances and maybe gear modified to fit epw? :-[
would rather not get the glyphs. 4second elimination cd for sin normal-11
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways
would rather not get the glyphs. 4second elimination cd for sin normal-11
Ye some of the runes are a bit out there even by PWI standards. But like everything else we get it would be modified to fit epw to retain "balance". But hell we dont even have the Elysium skills yet. Would like to have wiz ulti just b/c the animation looks cool. :police: who needs 50% more dmg on every skill :))
and ye that elim fking gay as hell. Like wtf pwi totally unnecessary. Not to mention they get a fking paralyse on their spam tele skill *name escapes me atm*.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Or the patch Home Stead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want EPW House ;(
First day in PWI when I saw the people in the wc: "Finally I have a real house" "WOW finally I can live together with my edate" wtf?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
First day in PWI when I saw the people in the wc: "Finally I have a real house" "WOW finally I can live together with my edate" wtf?

yeah *** them

Offline ❤Yuno❤

• Princess of Blades
  • Characters: Saber_Yuno
Neverfall?  :tiger-3:

Would be nice if we start with Elysium

I really look forward to that house option and new maps should be fun :tiger-44:

But yeah, Neverfall is nice.. I personally like it  :tiger-40:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
me too 

Offline Algid

• Old Player
http://prnt.sc/ez7l70
If this game is still alive at that point, this would be cool.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
If this game is still alive at that point, this would be cool.
I'm not sure if this new feature works. But until the PWI Elysium update comes up on ragezone, it can take a long time. Neverfall on a p server ? maybe 2018 xddd

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i want epw to stay like 2 years ago much fun less 1 shots less cancer classes

Offline Algid

• Old Player
I'm not sure if this new feature works. But until the PWI Elysium update comes up on ragezone, it can take a long time. Neverfall on a p server ? maybe 2018 xddd
Let's stay optimistic lol 

Offline oldman54

i have played neverfall mobs hit so hard there anything other than a barb can die especially with the bosses you get great xp & vitae my barb there is Sage R9 104 he went from 2% to 14.1% in 2 days of doing daily's & the open map part i like it but to each their own 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
inb4 they include sex in pwi ROFLLLLLLLLLLL