Epic Perfect World

2x to 5x!!!

Offline likeness123

IMO 2x isn't enough to compensate our lost time due to the series of disconnect and server offline. I suggest that GMs make it 5x so that every time we have the chance to play we can recuperate all the lost time we wasted due to server impairment. I hope GMs would consider this suggestion.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
one word: omggreedyttm
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Not gona happen. Nothing in here is given out. Be happy to have x2 until monday.

Ty
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
LOL What a greedy nerd.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

EPIC-LA

u need a 5x hit? >>--------> 8) :D :P
if 2x isnt enough for you you might want to play a different class i dont think your playing your char right

MamaVortex

if 2x isnt enough for you you might want to play a different class i dont think your playing your char right
Class is irrelevant . Lawl
Dude most servers would be like "suck it up this is the price for playing a private server, sorry but it happens. Heres 2x for a day or so." But because Agatio is awesome he has givin it to us until he fixes the issue...don't be greedy and complain about the good part, 2x for as long as its been going on is awesome enough

Offline Craggan

Some people are just never satisfied.  I think it's great that Agaito extended it until Monday as 2x is usually a reward or treat. Also with the high xp rate here it should be easy to level. I noticed I'm getting about 5% per PV run at level 149 with the 2x in effect. Anyway back to leveling.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I suck at leveling too but just don't slack and you'll be fine xD

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Lol dont be ridiculous

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
IMO 2x isn't enough to compensate our lost time due to the series of disconnect and server offline. I suggest that GMs make it 5x so that every time we have the chance to play we can recuperate all the lost time we wasted due to server impairment. I hope GMs would consider this suggestion.

This is one of those OMG your kidding moments....

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
HA-HA-HA :)

Read "Server Rates": XP x 500, SP x ...

Now you have XP x 1000 and so on.
How much more do you want?

LOL

~~~~~

Please understand: I'm not laughing at you.
We are laughing together at the situation, not the person.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Jay6182

Hmmm some people really should hit that preview button before posting maby then even they would notice how stupid the post is and just delete it and carry on as if nothing had happned.