Epic Perfect World

Problem in my Guild can't add material to the Donation Material icon How to fix?

Offline cosmclord

When I started my own guild I missed a few things. How to reset the Material Donations icon is one. Need a bit of help!
Tarock Leader 150 barb

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Insanity is the problem xD
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Insanity is the problem xD
csgo is the problem xD

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
When I started my own guild I missed a few things. How to reset the Material Donations icon is one. Need a bit of help!
Tarock Leader 150 barb
In order to be able to put more materials of 1 kind, you need to go to the Yellow Hall - Heavenly Vault
Use the balance function
You take the materials that are maxed and exchange them 2:1 for the others that are almost empty or have less
This way the maxed materials drop to a certain level where you can add more of them
If all of them are maxed, consider upgrading structures if your base level allows that and if not, simply sell the materials you have from quest on that day to God's givings.

Offline cosmclord

Thanks Nea Much appreciated! Tarock Leader of Metrodms