Epic Perfect World

Veno is Weak ?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
As an all class and longtime fan/player of pwi/freeservers, I think as always, ALL classes can be great or fail.  So many variables ....gear ...skill sets... and of corse the understanding of and abiltiy to play your chosen class in solo or squad settings pvp.   So, choose to play the class you love...sage or demon....LA...AA...HA....Hybrid.  Try them all if you like, thats the beauty of Free servers.  You can easily re stat or re gear each toon untill you find a "perfect" toon for you to enjoy.  Because after all....its a GAME and supposed to be FUN!!

I  LOVE my veno I began as a hybrid at low lvl to make it easy to lvl her..now she is pure AA sage and I have no real complaints with pve , TW , or pk solo or squad. I  may at some time choose to play her as LA with fist which is great fun , or go HA and be a lil tank beast, just do what pleases you and have a BLAST !!  bottom line is no matter who you are and what you have for gear....or skill or class..YOU WILL DIE .... so get up dust off and ROLL OUT LIKE A BAWSS :3

ps. I am not a cash shopper all my toons are built by farming so it is possible it just takes time and patience thankfully I have both :D, and I LOVE 2x times hahaha!!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

dorothyerika

As an all class and longtime fan/player of pwi/freeservers, I think as always, ALL classes can be great or fail.  So many variables ....gear ...skill sets... and of corse the understanding of and abiltiy to play your chosen class in solo or squad settings pvp.   So, choose to play the class you love...sage or demon....LA...AA...HA....Hybrid.  Try them all if you like, thats the beauty of Free servers.  You can easily re stat or re gear each toon untill you find a "perfect" toon for you to enjoy.  Because after all....its a GAME and supposed to be FUN!!

I  LOVE my veno I began as a hybrid at low lvl to make it easy to lvl her..now she is pure AA sage and I have no real complaints with pve , TW , or pk solo or squad. I  may at some time choose to play her as LA with fist which is great fun , or go HA and be a lil tank beast, just do what pleases you and have a BLAST !!  bottom line is no matter who you are and what you have for gear....or skill or class..YOU WILL DIE .... so get up dust off and ROLL OUT LIKE A BAWSS :3

ps. I am not a cash shopper all my toons are built by farming so it is possible it just takes time and patience thankfully I have both :D, and I LOVE 2x times hahaha!!

+1000

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Very weak indeed, worst class in pw. Everyone who's playing them are kicking themselves in the balls.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
-.-...... any class is wiiik if u cant control it lol :))

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
I am making a new Mystic, but I was thinking.. I already have a 150 Myst, maybe I should work on my Veno now <3 Tali makes it look sooooooooo easy xD

Offline RunBun

weak veno wins all 1v1  demon ironwood run away and bleed with owl = 1v1 over veno wins stupid op bird

only thing on this server broken is owl pet

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
weak veno wins all 1v1  demon ironwood run away and bleed with owl = 1v1 over veno wins stupid op bird

only thing on this server broken is owl pet

I didn't know venos all had 10 owls to keep spawning them.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
venos are not a weak class by any means but it does take a lot of skill to play. sounds like you just need more practice in pvp on it.

Offline RunBun

I didn't know venos all had 10 owls to keep spawning them.
i have 3 owls as the do more dames then veno

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
i have 3 owls as the do more dames then veno

huh?