Epic Perfect World

Veno is Weak ?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline l7ixil7

In my opinion, Venomancers are like the Clerics, but the opposite (if that makes any sense). They aren't very much good for killing anything with a default build, but, instead of buffing and healing like Clerics, they use debuffs and curses. It comes in rather handy during Territory Wars and mass PK. :)

So, if you like giving people a hard time, the Venomancer is definitely the class for you.

+1

Tali

Guess I'll make a serious post.

The thing about venomancers, is that they are hybrid physical and magic attack.

Unlike other magic classes, the physical attack and magic attack of a pataka are equal. Venomancers are not the strongest magic class due to this, however, with the correct build they can easily switch between magic and physical attack.

The one problem that I find is that the accuracy/evasion is too great a distance for for a veno to possibly land a hit on a HA/LA class. I'd love an accuracy boost/blessing, as I wear might rings on my veno and 100% accuracy boost still does nothing.

Offline koli2007

thx guys for answers ... i will practice more to be a good veno ... but another question .... shall i get channeling on all r8 gears ? or the one from accs and tome and cape is enough ?

ty

Tali

thx guys for answers ... i will practice more to be a good veno ... but another question .... shall i get channeling on all r8 gears ? or the one from accs and tome and cape is enough ?

ty

I find that there are 3 different ways you can build a veno. Tank, nuke, or -chann.
I believe that you can have 2 of these attributes, but not all 3.
My veno is a tanky nuke, however she has very limited -chann so she does 25 minute novas.  :-[

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.

ty

I find that there are 3 different ways you can build a veno. Tank, nuke, or -chann.
My veno is a tanky nuke, however she has very limited -chann so she does 25 minute novas.  :-[
Tali's veno has 100% chan and she tanks 50 sins w.o a charm, she so pro :/.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Tali

ty

Tali's veno has 100% chan and she tanks 50 sins w.o a charm, she so pro :/.

tru story

Offline legalpsy

• Beginner
it depends on what set you have .  :smiley:
Ryonin ~ Lv. 147(BM)
DaRkEyeS ~ Lv. 118(WIZ)

Offline jeffro534

like they said denpend on ur gears ur build and ur playing styles

Offline Momento

ty

WF is unbitable class if you can donate enouf to make her that whay fey wfs i know on server that are dicent @ playing wf is coz of their gear not their skil . yet again cant blame tham its 1 way to go for it .so anyway yes wf is the best pk class if you have enouf money to pay for it .either than that thay turn preety squishy .and btw abt those stuns and shiz get a simple puryfy spell wep and your problem is solved.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
Venos are actually, very viable as long as you use them well, but...I don't see them, or any other class being ''the best''.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
All classes best, just the person behind it may not be o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I love my Venomancer! they are OP in PWI

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
The strongest classes are sins and seekers. Sins can solo pretty much everything, seekers work super great as tanks on those wbs and everywhere else. Of course, depends on set you have, but venos arent that great on EPW. Mystics are better i think.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
The strongest classes are sins and seekers. Sins can solo pretty much everything, seekers work super great as tanks on those wbs and everywhere else. Of course, depends on set you have, but venos arent that great on EPW. Mystics are better i think.
Obviously you haven't seen how Robb plays his bm.

dorothyerika

No class is stronger then the other,sure,barbs and seekers may have alot of hp ;< but they're not stronger,they only have alot of hp.Sins however cannot solo that well because THEY STEALTH THROUGH EVERRRRRYYYYTHING.If they attack at the wrong moment (dead).Venos are good at EPW,maybe you have not played it,and/or learned to play it.And Mystics are a combo of veno and cleric.^-^(sorry for my grammar)