Epic Perfect World

Veno is Weak ?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kelso

The 2nd/3rd best player in PvP is a veno.

P.S. A barb doesn't have to be good to kill any class. #Pray4ZerkCrits ftw.

2nd\3rd lol so why i dont see many venos on this server ..... i can count em on my hand max venos is like 20 - 25
:D

You don't see many venos because they are fairly hard to play compared to most other classes. They are also a pain to level up.

best pkr on sv is venomancer, name Winning she invicballs ok i never see she lose in pker

2/10, bad troll.

sorry that u think ur best ok, try hard guy dont be all mad

Angelica

Venos aren't weak at all, maybe they are a bit squishy but most of the magic classes are. But they have a really nice damage, with a nice combo, people are very easy to kill. Maybe you should learn more about venos before you say they're weak, because the reason you see them as "weak" is probably that you don't have any decent combos, don't expect much from just randomly pushing buttons lol.
P.S: I really recommend getting morai skills. They're very useful, especially Blazing Barrier against melee classes, or Bewitch, which is a really evil skill. (puffbirds ftw)

Alsoo, if you're a demon veno, you could get Demon Summer Sprint, which will get you immune against stuffs like stuns, etc. It has just an 1 min cooldown, so in a long 1v1 it could be very useful. Get a genie too, Absolute Domain on it, whenever you get stunned and feel like it could be the end, just click it.
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2013, 10:23 am by Sabee

Offline Genevieve

• People dissapoint, even I dissapoint myself.
As a veno, I think our class is more tactical, and that might mean it won't be easy to understand.
Not an expert but my recommendation would be:

1. Really know your class (weakness and strengths)
2. Know other classes (at least recognize spells and what they do)
3. Practice a lot (to be good you either born with skill or fight hard, either good at the end)
4. Have fun at pk, accept losses as experience to be better, so always a win-win (if you tense up, harder to win)
5. Get a good genie and keep tweaking/improving your gear
6. Try not to get stunned (it's usually the end when it happens)
7. Run a lot (As a veno is more of waiting and do at the right time, than combos)
8. Try predicting their moves
9. Get to know the player
10. Pk with music

I stated the obvious, because most people ignore it. Pk shouldn't be a walk in the park, so it takes time to win constantly. If you are not having fun with your veno, then maybe is time to change. You decide if you want to get easy wins, or tactical ones. And then decide who deserves more merit for it ;).

If you wonder I have 2 venos, demon AA + sage HA, love them both.

Perception is key to everything.
My heart is taken. Move along to your next victim.
Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day. Every heartache will fade away.
I live for the mysterious, the strange, the shy, the adventure, the rare, the misunderstood, the unknown, the forgotten,  vintage, art, for the soul...

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Nope, they're not, end of story.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
As a veno, I think our class is more tactical, and that might mean it won't be easy to understand.

3. Practice a lot (to be good you either born with skill or fight hard, either good at the end)
4. Have fun at pk, accept losses as experience to be better, so always a win-win (if you tense up, harder to win)
7. Run a lot (As a veno is more of waiting and do at the right time, than combos)
10. Pk with music

I stated the obvious, because most people ignore it. Pk shouldn't be a walk in the park, so it takes time to win constantly. If you are not having fun with your veno, then maybe is time to change. You decide if you want to get easy wins, or tactical ones. And then decide who deserves more merit for it ;).

I really like this :3 +1

Offline kelso

10. Pk with music

u sound like u dnt suck at this game we should pk together and rape some noobs like areashi hand robbort :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I've played venomancers for a few years and I'll have to say that I find them to be one of the best classes this game has created. Being demon I find it to be almost uh, " too easy" even though the class is pretty difficult to play.
First of all, the basics of a venomancer : you get a pet ( I'm talking about nixes ) that you can adapt to your play style. An advantage over mystic pets. I personally use howl and pounce ( pounce changes to flesh ream for my arcane nixes ). Being a demon veno ironwood scarab can give a nasty 0 phys def reduction ( low chance but it's worth it :P ).
Secondly, venos can leave their opponents basically chi-less. What's so scary about a bm when he can't stun you as efficiently as if he had chi?
Demon venos are practically made to kite. With summer sprint and a speed increase for every time you enter or leave fox form, don't be afraid to use that to your advantage.
Venomancer damage on the other hand is amazing. As a 145 nirvana geared veno with a DS neck and a nightwatch tome I killed 150 LAs and HAs without too much of a problem before they got to me.

Just be confident while playing this class. That might sound a little weird but..They aren't underpowered at all. There's so much a venomancer can do, both as a main DD and as only support. ( Sorry that I'm stressing demon so much I just haven't played sage enough to know it's cons and pros. )
Another thing, skills in general. Venos have so. many. debuffs.
Venomous scarab: 30% wood reduction for 6 seconds
Amplify damage: 25% more damage taken
Ironwood scarab: phys def reduction
Myriad rainbow: random status effects to multiple targets( including armor and mind break ( !!!!!!) '-'.
Nova: 30% damage increased to affected targets.
How much harder can it be to kill a class with all of these? Not to mention what your pet can do with the skills that YOU choose for it.

Perhaps you aren't using these to your advantage, practice more and learn the strengths and weaknesses of your class. Good luck.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete

Full pro comment  :P

Tali

oh look i can post again

Robbert

Fck venos reroll to sin/psy/mystic noobs this classes need skill.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
In my opinion, Venomancers are the most underrated PK class of all. Sure they are squishy and stuff. But bring them to TWs, venomancers will be a very big factor.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Fck venos reroll to sin/psy/mystic noobs this classes need skill.
Men, psy nid most skill. Period.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Momento

WFs arent weak sadly to be preety dicent and set for pvp you probably need to cs considering current chances for shiz geting on r8 .perios .i play wf myself and its awesome .

Offline Momento

and those fey posts abt pking with it its quite funny you stated what in general pk is |* waiting for right moment* anyway see ya in game off to parteh ..<3 nabs.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
In my opinion, Venomancers are like the Clerics, but the opposite (if that makes any sense). They aren't very much good for killing anything with a default build, but, instead of buffing and healing like Clerics, they use debuffs and curses. It comes in rather handy during Territory Wars and mass PK. :)

So, if you like giving people a hard time, the Venomancer is definitely the class for you.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru