Epic Perfect World

Panel Item Bidding

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Ty for fast reply Burdette, I agree that WC allows players to engage, but this benefits both the seller and buyers a LOT. Doing this makes it easier for people to find a specific item without having to waste our whole day looking for it... especially anything with rare stats.

It wouldn't be like shops, it would be an open item market. That way players can search and compare prices, making the market more competitive. 
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2017, 04:30 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Can we get live item bidding added to the Panel? That way players can buy/sell gear without having to browse through threads or wait in WC. Would also be an easy way to value items currently in the market, since people can check how much people are willing to pay. They would be able to choose their starting bid (In EC), end time, the Item, and it's extra stats/details. It'd make it easier to sell large amounts of items and receive offers, and players would simply connect via PM's once the bid ends. Of course not everyone would use it right away, but I see this being very effective in the future. Just have to inform the player base through automatic in-game announcements.

I can code this if Burdette is unwilling to, and he can just edit/implement it.

A good way to make sure the EC is received and people don't abuse the bidding system is to have an EC deposit for buyers (Don't know how to make this though), and have the system mail it to the seller. I know this sounds complicated, but I'm sure it will help the market.
++++
I think it would be possible through commission shop too, but I would rather have people do trading through world chat since it makes things more alive and gives something to do, not just post in shop and wait.
++++

Offline _

Offline SilentKill

I think it would be possible through commission shop too, but I would rather have people do trading through world chat since it makes things more alive and gives something to do, not just post in shop and wait.
Can we make Trade chat go across world other than just area you are in, to sell our stuff, this will be especially useful when people spam world chat after they PK someone, as well as Messenger who randomly spams for 5mins