Epic Perfect World

Panel Item Bidding

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Can we get live item bidding added to the Panel? That way players can buy/sell gear without having to browse through threads or wait in WC. Would also be an easy way to value items currently in the market, since people can check how much people are willing to pay. They would be able to choose their starting bid (In EC), end time, the Item, and it's extra stats/details. It'd make it easier to sell large amounts of items and receive offers, and players would simply connect via PM's once the bid ends. Of course not everyone would use it right away, but I see this being very effective in the future. Just have to inform the player base through automatic in-game announcements.

I can code this if Burdette is unwilling to, and he can just edit/implement it.

A good way to make sure the EC is received and people don't abuse the bidding system is to have an EC deposit for buyers (Don't know how to make this though), and have the system mail it to the seller. I know this sounds complicated, but I'm sure it will help the market. 
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2017, 11:33 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I think it would be possible through commission shop too, but I would rather have people do trading through world chat since it makes things more alive and gives something to do, not just post in shop and wait.

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
i think it is good idea but burdette is lazy to do it

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
I think it would be possible through commission shop too, but I would rather have people do trading through world chat since it makes things more alive and gives something to do, not just post in shop and wait.
people will still spam world chat since no one will predict that a certain item will exist in a certain shop 
"selling 2def lvl ws belt check x commission shop" otherwise no one will go there and check every shop
just like it was on PWI where everyone used a catshop but world chat was still spammed with coords of catshops so people check them

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
i think it is good idea but burdette is lazy to do it
yeh don't need no lazy dev. kick him agatio

Offline Drive

• 🌙
people will still spam world chat since no one will predict that a certain item will exist in a certain shop
"selling 2def lvl ws belt check x commission shop" otherwise no one will go there and check every shop
just like it was on PWI where everyone used a catshop but world chat was still spammed with coords of catshops so people check them
Nice pwi player
OT: Not a bad idea,trading in worldchat is annoying at times, people tend to dissapear or go afk or say stupid sht in general when ur trying to buy/sell something, so i feel like this is a good alternative.

Angelica

+++++ this 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
++++10000 please
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
WoW auction house anybody?

+1 though

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Please add this.

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid
Nice pwi player
OT: Not a bad idea,trading in worldchat is annoying at times, people tend to dissapear or go afk or say stupid sht in general when ur trying to buy/sell something, so i feel like this is a good alternative.
Yes. Ppl spam like 20times with the same content of shtness(TT). So you gonna wait 1hr till they stop and continue to buy/sell.

+++++ good idea.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Currently not possible (no support)
:)

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
I +1'd the suggestion. I mostly afk whole day :police: and dont have patience to spam wc with items and stuff so things doesn't get sold at all xDD

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
+1 brother

Im best ea