Epic Perfect World

Make Trials less time to wait

Offline Arrow

• Oliver Queen
  • First they laugh then they copy.
  • Characters: Arrow
+1

shorten trials because that means more pk. If you claim that ppl would get more reward then just adapt the relation of time/PE as you did with GV. who want to do 4hour trials??

Offline Khyrus

• Faction Leader
  • Characters: Oxm
  • Faction: Alamat
Can't be done, hardcoded, not to mention it actually crashes 70 maps if it's edited at all.
how could not be done? if burdette have power to edit it, LOL. system is there yes, like what Agatio did changing rewards from dama to PE, may be its possible also to change the time given those rooms and i believe it would be good not for me but for all the ppl still playing in the game and doing trials out there ,  and i never said to edit all . Just wanting to edit those time limits i said to  particular rooms cause its to much damn boring  to wait the boss to appear with normal those normal time for waiting. damn :))

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Can't be done, hardcoded, not to mention it actually crashes 70 maps if it's edited at all.
Been done before though? lol.

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
+1 it's way too long
Last Edit: Apr 03, 2017, 01:53 pm by Bambi

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 make them longer : )

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
-1 make them longer : )
Kill yourself.

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
+1 even if it was the time was reduced a little, would still make trials a little less tedious!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Reduce rewards, reduce time. It takes an ungodly amount of time to complete and nobody wants to even attend them, and if they do, they all AFK. 

Lmao

Offline Miller

• Old Player
Reduce rewards, reduce time. It takes an ungodly amount of time to complete and nobody wants to even attend them, and if they do, they all AFK.

Lmao
No need to reduce rewards unless he completely cuts the longer trials down to 10minute from 40 or w/e it is..

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
No need to reduce rewards unless he completely cuts the longer trials down to 10minute from 40 or w/e it is..

You expect to have the same rewards for less time? Ya, no.

Burdette already said once he didn't wanna reduce time because he'd have to change rewards.

The 40+ minute rounds are what make the Trials so unbearable.. they were designed so that it required a lot of people to complete.
Last Edit: Apr 01, 2017, 03:32 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Khyrus

• Faction Leader

Offline Khyrus

• Faction Leader

Burdette already said once he didn't wanna reduce time because he'd have to change rewards.

The 40+ minute rounds are what make the Trials so unbearable.. they were designed so that it required a lot of people to complete.
man , just a suggestion if possible or not . but it would be gladly if burdette approves this, yes not all players been doing trials so on and so fort man, they instead buy damas for it rather to attend that kinda pve in the game. But those ppl doing trials would feel this thingy minutes/hrs in every room  i just  mention it that it looks to much boring waiting and asking how many minutes will boss appears , it would be easy if would reduce time to those rooms but rewards as is , no changes if can. Time limits only the only problems needs to reduce. Thanks!

Offline Miller

• Old Player

The idea of reducing the time is to make them more bearable for the current reward.. if you reduce the time and reward youre basically back to square 1 with the time it takes out weighing the reward you get.. so yes i do.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran

Lmao
I don't think anyone wants to sit at trials for 4 hours like they did way back anymore.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
I don't think anyone wants to sit at trials for 4 hours like they did way back anymore.

Exactly, nobody does. That's why the time needs to be reduced, but people can't expect to get the same rewards they get now for less effort.