Epic Perfect World

2x drops event.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
u wont get a skill which allows u to 1 shot any class in the game effortlessly back esp @ 20%
I was thinking about increasing their accuracy passive to 100% instead of 10% and also increasing their passive crit rate to match sage EA, but I'm still hesitant about doing EA boosts since that would make a lot of people complain... Might do it next patch though, I tried demon EA and it's pretty useless...
How is a demon archers useless?  becuz half the server go for sage channeling archers ? maybe u should go nerf channeling on on a sage archer. maybe balance demon and sage archers  , its real messed up that the ü just dogged on a demon archer before attempting to fix it, 90% of any pk is sage archers . nerf the channling on a archer ,fix  bms and barbs so they can actually catch and kill them folks that love to kite, you know if its one thing on this server ppl  know how to run -.-
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2017, 07:16 pm by ImJustSaying

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
How is a demon archers useless?  becuz half the sever go for sage channeling archers ? maybe u should go nerf channeling on on a sage archer. maybe balance demon and sage archers  , its real messed up that the ü just dogged on a demon archer before attempting to fix it, 90% of any pk is sage archers . nerf the channling on a archer ,fix  bms and barbs so they can actually catch and kill them folks that love to kite, you know if its one thing on this server ppl  know how to run -.-
I played demon EA and saw how it is. Imo it would be decent if it didn't miss so often and had more crit, perhaps 5 atk more too..

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
nice guys finally dragon rising

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
I played demon EA and saw how it is. Imo it would be decent if it didn't miss so often and had more crit, perhaps 5 atk more too..
??????????????????>...........................................................>>>>......................?>>??????????????????? NO?

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Make demon ea great again  :tiger-48:

Offline chubichubi

• いけいけ 気持ちいい
  • Characters: Zea
  • Faction: AxeGroup

Offline Nevorah

• HaZe
  • Breaking the system
  • Characters: HaZe
  • Faction: Tridents
#22 Mar 31, 2017, 04:24 pm

Nice one GM
but have Question about NS 
Do you can made Automatical Quest we no need fly back and take Quest Evrytime  (that was mean about Supply Tokken Quest at NS )
becuse Little Boring to fly evrytime and take Quest ^-^
this or increased mobs in ns  :police:
I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

https://imgur.com/m316IDE

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I was thinking about increasing their accuracy passive to 100% instead of 10% and also increasing their passive crit rate to match sage EA, but I'm still hesitant about doing EA boosts since that would make a lot of people complain... Might do it next patch though, I tried demon EA and it's pretty useless...
Instead of making demon ea as good as sage(wich is obviously overpowered with litterally 75% of the server playing it) maybe look at toneing down sage ea so more People Will play demon,  or other classes in general..... 
Skillsender on 99% sage ea is Just totally retarded,  and you know it. 
Good choise on buffing sage mg tho.
Lol i fak you

Offline Arrow

• Oliver Queen
  • First they laugh then they copy.
  • Characters: Arrow
Instead of making demon ea as good as sage(wich is obviously overpowered with litterally 75% of the server playing it) maybe look at toneing down sage ea so more People Will play demon,  or other classes in general.....
Skillsender on 99% sage ea is Just totally retarded,  and you know it.
Good choise on buffing sage mg tho.
I don´t know in what year and game you play but ea has no 99% ct.

++make fortify block knockdown and make db buff debuffable
+1

1. Also will make Dragon Rising into paralysis, 6 seconds with axe/poleblade. We did testing with it and it was fine. Right now WR has no chance against kite classes because they can just stack antistuns/faith/badge/fortify and never get caught, hopefully this will help. Can revert it if it doesn't turn out as intended.
2. Also will disable instant Take Aim bot and put the "One click take-aim" into the client.
1. I think WR is fine. There are enough opportunities to stun/para.

2. What does that mean? one click take aim?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I don´t know in what year and game you play but ea has no 99% ct.
+1

2. What does that mean? one click take aim?
Sage EA is indeed powerful at end game in 1vs1 and mass pk(this especially, but is a matter of class mechanics that makes it that way)
1. WR suffers from worst rubberband in 1.5.3, Dragon Rising will give them a chance against ranged classes and a good way to win the new, more offense focused classes that have a ton of ways to avoid normal stuns

2. One click Take aim means that you will click on take aim and it casts just like any other skill (quickshot, frost arrow etc) at 0.6 seconds ( i assume )
The ''hack'' that exists atm will be made unusable and 0.2 take aim won't exist anymore.
Not 100% sure about the 2nd part fully (exact seconds count) but the overall idea should be answering your question.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran

what you think doesn't matter though

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
#22 Mar 31, 2017, 04:24 pm

Nice one GM
but have Question about NS
Do you can made Automatical Quest we no need fly back and take Quest Evrytime  (that was mean about Supply Tokken Quest at NS )
becuse Little Boring to fly evrytime and take Quest ^-^
this or increased mobs in ns  :police:

BUMP ;)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm