Epic Perfect World

Pop out Design

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
  • I make UIs, click the link in signature.
  • Characters: Kasing
  • Faction: Glorious
Hi guys,

I was wondering, how do it work to make a pop out design, everytime I try to add some stuff, it doesnt appear in game , like if the design I am doing in photoshop is limited.

Also, how do people put custom text over their squad window? Mine is still written the normal squad text, how do I delete that?

And finally, if I increase the work space for example instead of 100 pixel high to 300 pixel high, and I add up part of a render, will it work or it will not show because the game lock the design for a specific size?
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2017, 04:32 pm by Kasing

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
Also, how do people put custom text over their squad window? Mine is still written the normal squad text, how do I delete that?
?
open your interfaces.pck.files --> teammain.xml ( roll down and you will find some thing named as " Control_"numbers i dont remeber them right now " " 
under text " contorl_..." 
there is text "Sqaud" make it fontsize = 0 or move all x="-10000" . after that save and it will removed from the game . 
to put image on over sqaud bar's , open teammain.xml 
on first thing i think its called teamwin or something like that . from there you can change the image . 

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player

And finally, if I increase the work space for example instead of 100 pixel high to 300 pixel high, and I add up part of a render, will it work or it will not show because the game lock the design for a specific size?
you can put what ever size you want , but to achive that in game you have to change size of the thing that you already edited from interfaces.pck.files .
what you mean with render ? 
if you mean  animated , yes there are things can be animated in game and there are things can not be animated . 

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
I did put random images jsut to show what I mean by pop out:

and same for when you target an ennemy, like make a really custom design out of the normal shape.

Cause I went into the XML file but there is like 800 lines of codes, I don't know what is what and what is the actual size we are looking for.

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
I did put random images jsut to show what I mean by pop out:

and same for when you target an ennemy, like make a really custom design out of the normal shape.

Cause I went into the XML file but there is like 800 lines of codes, I don't know what is what and what is the actual size we are looking for.
Its hard to explain for each file , but look at this Image for your self frame , and this one for your target frame .

i am sorry , but there is many codes and files cant explain all that by writing , you have to do it with your self or look to Domgrath's or Tros's maybe you will get some help . 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
engine doesn't permit it.
:)

Offline Kasing

• Looking for a UI?
Ohhh I see!! Thank you so much guys ! Very appreciated!

Lukas , kiss you too 😘