Epic Perfect World

PVP revival

Offline tankeras

There must be done something in server to raise the population again . Maybe some kind pvp or pk reward system or a specific map where you can join and free pk . Where there will be an auto quest for kills or something like that , and you can achieve rewards and titles . But it must be well made in order to avoid the afk farming. For example a reputation system in that area so the people with  -rep wont give reputation points or kill counts to the ppl that farm there. So all will have to be active . Kill streaks and higher rep gained will give better reward . There can be added more ideas to refine this project . I hope something similar can be done in the server . Maybe more will play pvp and not just do dailies and leave . Who else have some ideas about this could freely add them .

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
log for pk at sp 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
sp at pk for log

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
There must be done something in server to raise the population again . Maybe some kind pvp or pk reward system or a specific map where you can join and free pk . Where there will be an auto quest for kills or something like that , and you can achieve rewards and titles . But it must be well made in order to avoid the afk farming. For example a reputation system in that area so the people with  -rep wont give reputation points or kill counts to the ppl that farm there. So all will have to be active . Kill streaks and higher rep gained will give better reward . There can be added more ideas to refine this project . I hope something similar can be done in the server . Maybe more will play pvp and not just do dailies and leave . Who else have some ideas about this could freely add them .
Reminds me of runescape bounty hunter worlds and other D&Ds Related. +1

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
wys theres been pk at SP everyday so far this week, im uploading a vid from earlier today rn ._.

Offline tankeras

I am not talking about normal PK . In order for the server to rise again there must be something new and fun .

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
So you mean an instance with pvp related objective, that can be accesed all day long?

How about make a quest in Arena to make x amount of kills or class specific kills for rewards then? 
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I think people focus too much on pk but 0 on tw, there's was 2 big faction around epw but it happens like 1 tw every 3- 4 months.. 
i think there should be rewards for the faction that owns more territories before every map reset, or better rewards for Winning TW, maybe... 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Who cares about pvp 
Trials #1 DsEvent #1 HDD #1 Osiris #1 TTFarm#1 Warsong#1 ABBA#1 SOT#1 Eden#1 NS#1 

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
pvp will revive once pve is revived ijs

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
pve has nothing to do with pvp...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
wait for new superpower faction to arise and all will go back to normal btw pk at dragons end/timber/altar of dreams/silver pool/hidden orchid/gate of antiquity/shattered ice/misfortune/sundown/sirry/south barrier/orchid temple
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2017, 02:21 pm by Pain

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
I miss the old days 10 factions mass pk from GoA's side to BBV's side in one moment 2-3x a week  :'(

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ur noob man lol