Epic Perfect World

Demon Redstone Venomworm skill

Offline Bia

• Ansh <3 || Magesticnub
  • I be that PMF
  • Characters: Bia
  • Faction: NoHomo/AE
Since demon Redstone Venomworm has 100% chances to decrease physical defense by 40% but also 25% chances to decrease physical defense by 180% and they share the same debuffing icon, would it be possible to change the icon for one of them? Right now we can't really tell if the skill procs or not, but it would be really helpful if let's say debuffing for 180% has a different icon than debuffing for 40%.  :monkey-4:
♂♀    13    8    2014  ☯☯

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
im playing with full effects so idk if it's noticeable w.o the effects but when 180% procs u get huge red thing around ur char's body so it's easy to tell but +1 if it's possible

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It's not possible since same suggestion has been brought up several times and the Dev had the same reply. Not possible.
I do not know if 1.5.3 allows that but in the past the answer was ''no''

It shares the icon with every other physical defence debuff and there's no way to separate it.
Similar with AD, although it shares icon with only few other skills, but I decided to not change it.

Offline Bia

• Ansh <3 || Magesticnub
  • I be that PMF
im playing with full effects so idk if it's noticeable w.o the effects but when 180% procs u get huge red thing around ur char's body so it's easy to tell but +1 if it's possible
Oh, I usually play with no effects on so maybe that's why I haven't noticed until now lol

Offline Bia

• Ansh <3 || Magesticnub
  • I be that PMF
It's not possible since same suggestion has been brought up several times and the Dev had the same reply. Not possible.
I do not know if 1.5.3 allows that but in the past the answer was ''no''
Aw okay, I thought maybe it could be changed  :tiger-9: