• Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy

oh hello

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3

Side note though +1 Arma weak as hell.
LOL this gif got me weak irl

I personally think this is a good idea. Barbs have fallen behind in terms of mass pk, with skillsender and all the high gears its hard for str barb to even survive in mass pk. They dont have much to offer either, yes they bring some single target cc and knock down from air. But thats about it, when used they can run back and rebuff.
A buffed arma is fair in my opinion, 2 sparks is a lot of chi and losing 50% oh their HP too. Maybe buff arma but dont make it depend on HP that much, more on base damage. This way all those vit barbs running around in mass pk wouldnt hiero ppl but str barbs would benefit from it more.
exactly. i know people remember the days before levels, and a zerk crit could topple your entire hp. i just want a buff, does not have to 1 hit people at full like it use to, just contribute well, like other level 60 skills do. i've even had people tell me they wish it AoE knockdown when casted lol

yes lets all make conbags that literally take 0 dmg and when we decide 1 shot a group of 5 ppl :police:
to be fair, the amount of defense gained by full vit, isnt alot. compare it to something like BM marrow, they can double or more our mag deff. and still Dragon you. unless you have godlike deff gear on barb to match, you are just 1-3 hits more to kill(aps not included) and in deff gears, you will lack levels for damage for arma.

I could see arma working in 2014 when everyone didnt have perfect def gear :c #makeArmaGreatAgain
"#makeArmaGreatAgain" gonna use that for forum title

https://youtu.be/qNbxy9acDG0?t=314

long live xpendable's nuclear weapon in 2014
Dress code for this barb is +1000.

If classes can reach -99 and be instant cast, and 3.33-4.0 base with GoF then Armaggeddon should be viable once again.

It doesn't matter what case you want to argue, it IS fair. Arma is an avoidable, all for nothing skill. Barb's are completely useless currently outside of 1v1 and being buff-spammers.. There's a reason that many don't even bother with the class anymore.
i feel like people forget you must have 100% hp for this to be effective xD

not everyone camping def gears -1
you're right. not everyone is camping. the skill is very avoidable. and only works of phy deff. so half of the classes will bearly feel it even if buffed. when this skill was viable along time ago, Genies and levels where not in the game, so avoid this skill was almost impossible, with everyone having access to Instantly immuned even if CC'd and CC breaker. Morai skills. Expel. and veryy high amounts of damage now, because of levels. there is alot of ways to avoid being 1 hit. even if you aren't camping. Arma is more of a Group pk skill, most effective when you aren't paying attention to the barb as alot of people dont.

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
https://youtu.be/qNbxy9acDG0?t=314

long live xpendable's nuclear weapon in 2014
He has my respects

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
+1 bcos it's nexi.  :pig-2:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev