Epic Perfect World

Another perdition buff thread *winky face*

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
Serious tho. with classes casting -99 and access to soulforce attacks, and skillsend +w.e, can we get decent arma for barb? Other level 60 skills seem so op. like tons of damage, or a real good CC. and all arma does is take 50% of my hp and sparks and deals like3-5k base damage. 3+3=crit, 6+6=crit zerk, it can do more but i pretty much set myself up for death wasting all genie and sparks for invoke. and even then i got like 5% or less chance to "obliterate all enemies within 12 meters" because of defense levels, i can't getx4 att wep with gof cause thats insane. and shares the same slot. so average of 50-55 attack levels (depending on gear)i have more as engraves gives me levels but does nothing on 100deff+ people. been asking this for awile. and posted many times. people agree, other people don't. but i no news on why not.

also im aware vit increases damage as its HP converted. yes im aware levels do affect this skill. yes i am aware if you do manage to zerk crit+ToP+Mire+deff break+fullhp, on a target with a dragon wep and AA gear at 50% hp, and zerk+crit, you can kill them. if they don't immune/faith/expel/any spark well timed/immune skill/raise phy deff/leap-move/get healed to 100%/stun me/seal me/knockdown me/ remove my weapon/ pushback-pull me. and countless other things lol.

so consider a buff plis :pig-42:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Side note though +1 Arma weak as hell.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
yes lets all make conbags that literally take 0 dmg and when we decide 1 shot a group of 5 ppl :police:

Offline Vini

• Elven Archer
  • Talent is something you make bloom
  • Faction: Artifex #1
Domgrath approves this  :police:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I personally think this is a good idea. Barbs have fallen behind in terms of mass pk, with skillsender and all the high gears its hard for str barb to even survive in mass pk. They dont have much to offer either, yes they bring some single target cc and knock down from air. But thats about it, when used they can run back and rebuff.
A buffed arma is fair in my opinion, 2 sparks is a lot of chi and losing 50% oh their HP too. Maybe buff arma but dont make it depend on HP that much, more on base damage. This way all those vit barbs running around in mass pk wouldnt hiero ppl but str barbs would benefit from it more.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
https://youtu.be/qNbxy9acDG0?t=314

long live xpendable's nuclear weapon in 2014

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex

I could see arma working in 2014 when everyone didnt have perfect def gear :c #makeArmaGreatAgain

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

What in god's green earth did i just witness.
Also yeah, lets make WB's great again +1 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
If classes can reach -99 and be instant cast, and 3.33-4.0 base with GoF then Armaggeddon should be viable once again.

It doesn't matter what case you want to argue, it IS fair. Arma is an avoidable, all for nothing skill. Barb's are completely useless currently outside of 1v1 and being buff-spammers.. There's a reason that many don't even bother with the class anymore.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2017, 04:40 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Angelica

nuclear god sinipain

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi