Epic Perfect World

And So its Valentines Day

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Everyone of us has friends. We all have best friends, close friends, not so close friends, fair weather friends and some who are just friends! We talk a lot about friends and friendship- an important relationship that we would treasure through out our life.

Though we all have a family, yet all most all of us rely on our friends for comfort, inspiration and advice and solace.

However, it’s surely unfortunate when we hardly get the time or the opportunity to thank our friends for everything they have given to us; to make them feel how special they are and how incomplete would be our life without them.

Most of the time our friends are taken for granted by us…isn’t it? Don’t you feel it’s sometimes important to express our sentiments and feelings to our friends? Don’t you think it’s an amazing feeling to make your best friend feel special and important? After all, you need not do much about it; just a little time and a small effort on your part and you would cherish your friendship for ever.

Even if you don’t get time through out the year, just don’t miss out on those special days like Valentine's Day! Make most of it with just with a small token of love coupled with a true friendship quote.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

+1, but *** v day imo
Yo

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
To my cat:

Thank you for being my friend when no one else would. Thank you for always being there to cuddle and snuggle. Thank you for the memories of you falling off the arm of the chair. I will miss you when you're gone. Love always~your mommy.

+1 for Vday with cats even if 1 of the 2 I have is like a little devil sometimes lol

Offline Gothica

• Misery loves company
  • Broken wings take flight
To my cat:

Thank you for being my friend when no one else would. Thank you for always being there to cuddle and snuggle. Thank you for the memories of you falling off the arm of the chair. I will miss you when you're gone. Love always~your mommy.

+1 for Vday with cats even if 1 of the 2 I have is like a little devil sometimes lol
or even when he steals your chicken when you go to get a paper towel

MamaVortex

Poor Mama was Valentine-Less
v.v Sad day for me today. /corner

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
@mama

B my valentine?
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

MamaVortex

@mama

B my valentine?

Meeeeeeeee?  :tiger-4:

Of course <3 :tiger-3:

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
Forever alone is a good option too  :rolleyes:
Bioshocked ~ Tatters ~ Sandwitch ~ Rawberry ~ liliiillil
Screw forever alone, I ask my child hood best friend to be my valentine and she said yes ~ ♥♥♥

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
Screw that! My cat agreed to be my valentine.

MamaVortex

I have a stuffed teddybear i got from an ex long ago. I can just snuggle with that and imagine its the one guy the girl kisses during the hunger games in the cave when he has the cut in his leg. /////////ROMANCE NETFLIX/ANIME SPREE/////////
I love Valentines day...Mmmmm hearts ^o^

Offline Gothica

• Misery loves company
  • Broken wings take flight

same! anddd he isn't ignoring me for the computer <3

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.

same! anddd he isn't ignoring me for the computer <3

Mine neither :D
He rathers smartphones with the touch-to-kill games -.-

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
To my beloved Brash.

Girl, you mean so much to me. I can't wait to pay for you to come see me. I will buy all your stuff and support you so you can be lazy. I don't even mind that you talking to over 9000 other people. Es ok. That first night I saw dat ass on cam made me feel like a billion rainbows. I knew from that moment you were the one. Also I know it was hard lying to your other gf about us being more then frens and you had to start problems with her just to lead her off your trail. What we have is a like a majestical fountain of sparkles that taste like candy. Forever boo boo. <3

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
To my beloved Brash.

Girl, you mean so much to me. I can't wait to pay for you to come see me. I will buy all your stuff and support you so you can be lazy. I don't even mind that you talking to over 9000 other people. Es ok. That first night I saw dat ass on cam made me feel like a billion rainbows. I knew from that moment you were the one. Also I know it was hard lying to your other gf about us being more then frens and you had to start problems with her just to lead her off your trail. What we have is a like a majestical fountain of sparkles that taste like candy. Forever boo boo. <3

:tiger-16: :tiger-16: :tiger-16:

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x