Epic Perfect World

Issues with client not applying in game settings

Offline Buff

• Characters: Psypoc
Actually, I just ran the fixit file and that fixed the hp/zoom/buffing others holding down ctrl to bypass filters. Still having the graphics issue.
I am having the exact same issue with hp/zoom/buffing etc.
Where can I get this "fixit file?"

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
Its the visual 2013 package

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Is where I found the fixit file to fix the hp/zoom/buffing issues that I was having.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Buff

I've tried the visual package, the fixit.bat file, running as admin, verifying the client, even DL'd again and installed. Still having the same issue  :normal-20:
What's odd is my client was working correctly after the latest patch and for some reason a week ago stopped allowing the skill send/zoom/hp/buffs/chat kills.

Any thoughts?
Last Edit: Mar 12, 2017, 07:39 pm by Doober

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I've tried the visual package, the fixit.bat file, running as admin, verifying the client, even DL'd again and installed. Still having the same issue  :normal-20:
What's odd is my client was working correctly after the latest patch and for some reason a week ago stopped allowing the zoom/hp/buffs/chat kills.
When I try to manual patch, my browser (i.e. 11) fails to open or DL it.

Any thoughts?
First of all. Stop using internet explorer, download a different browser (chrome and opera are the main 2 that I use). It's (internet explorer) the number one browser for getting viruses lol. I'm not sure why the fixit file didn't fix your issues like it did mine. Maybe a GM could shed some light on what to do.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
First of all. Stop using internet explorer, download a different browser (chrome and opera are the main 2 that I use). It's (internet explorer) the number one browser for getting viruses lol. I'm not sure why the fixit file didn't fix your issues like it did mine. Maybe a GM could shed some light on what to do.
What about Windows Edge?  I kinda prefer it over chrome at this point tbh.  But is it also bad for virus?

Offline Buff

haha, I used another browser to grab the patch manually... and still no luck. I'm completely baffled.

Offline Buff

Oh, I assumed vcredist_x64.exe was for my 64 bit system, however that one didn't work.

After using the vcredist_x86.exe file my comp is running the client properly again.

Thx Nea and Cinnamon!