Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hmm it's not same ddl sort
nvm its same but other version hmm

Offline Viversum

• bye
Jack can u upload for Cinnamon IFC22.dll ? 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
nvm its same but other version hmm
No false positive is 44 detections. I highly recommend you get your computer checked, by you (if you know what you're doing) or by a professional if you're not sure. Ramnit is a pain to try get rid of, so better to catch it while you can honestly. 

Jack can u upload for Cinnamon IFC22.dll ?
Yeah i'll upload it now. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Viversum

• bye
No false positive is 44 detections. I highly recommend you get your computer checked, by you (if you know what you're doing) or by a professional if you're not sure. Ramnit is a pain to try get rid of, so better to catch it while you can honestly.

Yeah i'll upload it now.

I'm got about 13 virus tools on my pc, first time seeing that. Don't speak with me about "professional" lmaoooooooooooooooo

Last Edit: Mar 09, 2017, 04:57 pm by Viversum

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
I'm got about 13 virus tools on my pc, first time seeing that. Don't speak with me about "professional" lmaoooooooooooooooo
I'm just suggesting it, if you're not sure how to remove such files; as they are notoriously annoying to deal with. 13 systems, if they didn't catch that, is a bad sign. It's a fairly older virus and it's known by the majority of AVs and Zero-day protection systems. Most softwares should be picking up on it, unless it has an exclusion or something else coded in, but mine picked up on it within seconds. 

Offline Viversum

• bye
I'm just suggesting it, if you're not sure how to remove such files; as they are notoriously annoying to deal with. 13 systems, if they didn't catch that, is a bad sign. It's a fairly older virus and it's known by the majority of AVs and Zero-day protection systems. Most softwares should be picking up on it, unless it has an exclusion or something else coded in, but mine picked up on it within seconds.
i'm not a support/gm/dev  member on this server, this is why i'm do a zero fack* professional job.

i'm only send her my fixed epw files, becuase i knew this errors and they nerv after a while.

xd

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
i'm not a support/gm/dev  member on this server, this is why i'm do a zero fack* professional job.

i'm only send her my fixed epw files, becuase i knew this errors and they nerv after a while.

xd
Not saying otherwise, just saying that file on your pc has a known backdoor signature, so you may want to get that sorted out. 
Usually with ramnit, you have to reformat but it's up to you what you do, just suggesting you get it checked (or you check it if you know how), that's all. 

Offline Viversum

• bye
Not saying otherwise, just saying that file on your pc has a known backdoor signature, so you may want to get that sorted out.
Usually with ramnit, you have to reformat but it's up to you what you do, just suggesting you get it checked (or you check it if you know how), that's all.
Yea think so, but i need to thanks. My files are important, maybe anything is wrong with my pc/server secruity : )

i'll check later ^-^ hf

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll

xd
Your files that are virus filled are not fixes.
Can we please get back on topic?

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline Viversum

• bye
Actually, I just ran the fixit file and that fixed the hp/zoom/buffing others holding down ctrl to bypass filters. Still having the graphics issue.

You need a unedited building.pck file, i'm have no time to upload. The script working but i need to upload tho. Damn 1,6gb. Better u redownload you'r client so you have fresh files ^-^

Offline Viversum

• bye
Your files that are virus filled are not fixes.
Can we please get back on topic?
Redownload client, because buildings

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Go to your installation folder EpicPerfectWorld\element\userdata
open systemsettings.ini with wordpad find SimpleTerrain = 1 and change 1 to 0 and save
Also stay away from Viversum shi.t he knows nothing only tries to make impression and prolly his pc is full of viruses without even knowing about it

Offline Viversum

• bye
open systemsettings.ini with wordpad find SimpleTerrain = 1 and change 1 to 0 and save
Also stay away from Viversum shi.t he knows nothing only tries to make impression and prolly his pc is full of viruses without even knowing about it
Hmm ok u fixed the shitt and same time not really.... its not really a solution to fix manual lol. Always, need switch manual the terrian in systemsettings o.O nty, what is about zoom :) so stfu 
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2017, 06:46 pm by Viversum

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
This actually made the terrain more basic. Not sure what's going on with all that. Not even going to stress it anymore. The other 3 issues that I had were fixed. Without the virus ofc... 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Viversum

• bye
This actually made the terrain more basic. Not sure what's going on with all that. Not even going to stress it anymore. The other 3 issues that I had were fixed. Without the virus ofc...
I'll try it with only add the elementclient.exe from rar to client. Result was: it's working too, so dont need the ddl files  ^-^ best thing is to redownload the client, because unwritten files.
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2017, 06:53 pm by Viversum