Epic Perfect World

Issues with client not applying in game settings

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Just got a new PC and after downloading epw on it, loaded game up, it seems to not be loading or implementing some of the game settings?

- I don't have the option to zoom out a bit further than usual (was implemented in a previous patch).

- When I click on a player, I can't see their actual HP amount (no, not the red bar over their heads).

- I cannot buff people while holding down ctrl if they are not in squad. Doesn't even recognize this at all when I hold down ctrl while clicked on another player. 

- When trying to apply graphics, everything comes out beautifully... except the ground. It looks like it would if I were on minimum basic graphics settings. No idea what is going on with this part.

I have included an imgur link to show PC specs as well as proof of the hp/graphics issue. 

http://imgur.com/a/FdWKV
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Seems u have changed UI (blue color in 3th pic). Its could be connected with it. Maybe try verify files.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Make first a backup of your Client pleasse.

Overwrite this files under EpicPerfectWorld/element

Maybe it's will work.

https://mega.nz/#!SlVBjbbJ!GulpKOcEcO_uS88LZw_7GqyYe0ox1th3Ga-gSnXDoyw

Your problems is under the elementclient.exe xd good luck

Offline Synamon

Seems u have changed UI (blue color in 3th pic). Its could be connected with it. Maybe try verify files.

Yeah, I was using my custom UI in that one. I've replaced the files with my back up surface/interface files and verified the client numerous times. This isn't the issue. 

Make first a backup of your Client pleasse.

Overwrite this files under EpicPerfectWorld/element

Maybe it's will work.

https://mega.nz/#!SlVBjbbJ!GulpKOcEcO_uS88LZw_7GqyYe0ox1th3Ga-gSnXDoyw

Your problems is under the elementclient.exe xd good luck
Will give this a try.

Offline Synamon

@Viversum - my pc notified me that the program you're wanting me to download, is a virus.  :-X

http://imgur.com/a/cB9aP

@Nea - Downloaded the visual package and still nothing on the graphics.
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2017, 04:06 pm by 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷

Offline Viversum

• bye
@Viversum - my pc notified me that the program you're wanting me to download is a virus.  :-X

@Nea - Downloaded the visual package and still nothing on the graphics.
It's the elementfiles what are u got in client lol, it's not a virus . All virus programs showing errors if u download ddl files in rar xd

It's your thing if u want download or not : )

Offline Nevorah

• HaZe
  • Breaking the system
  • Characters: HaZe
  • Faction: Tridents
I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

https://imgur.com/m316IDE

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
It's the elementfiles what are u got in client lol, it's not a virus . All virus programs showing errors if u download ddl files in rar xd

For file analysis, anything over 4/56 detections is considered a virus, or PUP. 

This file has a detection of 44 out of 56, with a known signature. Ramnit, which is a file infector with (usually) backdoor access to the hosts machine.
While false positives occur, it's unlikely that that many engines all got it wrong, when all returning the same signature.

Personally, I'd advise anyone to stay away from the download.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Viversum

• bye
For file analysis, anything over 4/56 detections is considered a virus, or PUP.

This file has a detection of 44 out of 56, with a known signature. Ramnit, which is a file infector with (usually) backdoor access to the hosts machine.
While false positives occur, it's unlikely that that many engines all got it wrong, when all returning the same signature.

Personally, I'd advise anyone to stay away from the download.
Add all your ddl. files from your current client in a rar file. After then start virus tool : ) 

Offline Synamon

Actually, I just ran the fixit file and that fixed the hp/zoom/buffing others holding down ctrl to bypass filters. Still having the graphics issue.

Offline Viversum

• bye
Actually, I just ran the fixit file and that fixed the hp/zoom/buffing others holding down ctrl to bypass filters. Still having the graphics issue.

Wait i write you a script what will fix

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Add all your ddl. files from your current client in a rar file. After then start virus tool : )
Chucked the first 10 or so I found into a RAR file and uploaded it.

0/57 detections.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Synamon

Wait i write you a script what will fix
It's not going to make all my firewalls/virus protections go nuts is it?

Offline Viversum

• bye
Chucked the first 10 or so I found into a RAR file and uploaded it.

0/57 detections.
Its can't be lol, ddl files always showing like a virus on virus tool o.O