Epic Perfect World

Donate for P.E.

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
How can P.E via donation  make epw better? are u rlly that retardo?
Stop looking for attention on every thread
Plus nobody is insulting, it is my opinion, many people left the game because they simply could not finish their set r8, and they looked for other options of servers of pw simpler and end game, forget that this server is still the same as before, we need Innovate, attract people and stop losing it. It is my opinion.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Ok first, im not looking for attention, u just said a non-sense fact... how can u make this server better putting an item on donation section?..
1.- You can exchange donation for damas, WHICH is the same, Also as i know.. Dama has a better chance and % to get "R8 armor stats"
2.- You telling me people leave this server cuz of R8? Well.. let me tell u, the only reason that people leave is personal things, or because they don't have time, since EPW is the most stable private server, getting r8 set is 1000% easier than 1  or 2 years ago.. there's a way to get around 45 PE per day 45 rolls per day.. what do u want? insta pk? yeah, and what about those players who spent years to get what they got now?
3.- The only reason this server still same as before is because u'r playing a PRIVATE SERVER, what do u want? Developers creating things that doesn't even exist on official servers?.. what's innovator for u? other server? u farm 2 days, u get gears.. but.. what's new? custom things? yeah.. that explains the 2 secs delay there, or what's innovator for u? ppl hacking dual fairy and things?
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Ok first, im not looking for attention, u just said a non-sense fact... how can u make this server better putting an item on donation section?..
1.- You can exchange donation for damas, WHICH is the same, Also as i know.. Dama has a better chance and % to get "R8 armor stats"
2.- You telling me people leave this server cuz of R8? Well.. let me tell u, the only reason that people leave is personal things, or because they don't have time, since EPW is the most stable private server, getting r8 set is 1000% easier than 1  or 2 years ago.. there's a way to get around 45 PE per day 45 rolls per day.. what do u want? insta pk? yeah, and what about those players who spent years to get what they got now?
3.- The only reason this server still same as before is because u'r playing a PRIVATE SERVER, what do u want? Developers creating things that doesn't even exist on official servers?.. what's innovator for u? other server? u farm 2 days, u get gears.. but.. what's new? custom things? yeah.. that explains the 2 secs delay there, or what's innovator for u? ppl hacking dual fairy and things?
1-Not everyone likes to do reshape with damas, people who likes pve what? Where did they get damas? Buying? Exactly, it is the same and it is neither negative nor much less positive, it does not change anything, it is like mathematics, the order of values may be different, but the result will never be altered.
2-I only gave an opinion, they will not give you a support for saying such things, speak with arguments, speak with reality, yes, maybe yes, people have things to do in their real life, outside of it there are many people that should come and Place of that, it goes, sad to enter and see that there is nothing to do, nor farm is something entertaining since they give very little and rarely there are x2, should innovate, improve, is my favorite server for my opinion, no I say do not do it right, but what little you can play, be really nice, if it is not for Nea, there would be no events, many more things, as I said, it was just an opinion.
3-Nobody said names of a server, so it's a little stupid what you said. No server is perfect, neither this nor any. It has no argument and logic what you said, as I said before will not give you a support for saying things like that, get into a reality.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Things are fine as-is, although I do wish that memorial coins and other materials would be done away with since they're such an inconvienience, but I highly doubt that'll happen.

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
Or remove the other mats for the normal re-roll and make it dama only
Things are fine as-is, although I do wish that memorial coins and other materials would be done away with since they're such an inconvienience, but I highly doubt that'll happen.

+1 for removing the other annoying mats

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Things are fine as-is, although I do wish that memorial coins and other materials would be done away with since they're such an inconvenience, but I highly doubt that'll happen.
++ Go up like 1 dama on the reroll if they wanna make it kinda "even" since you're giving up two mats. The two extra mats are dumb and honestly why I don't reroll with damas. LOL Legit gave away 3k damas cause I couldn't be bothered to do the math and making one mat into another into another every couple mins. 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Or remove the other mats for the normal re-roll and make it dama only
+1 this hate crafting other mats just so can reroll with dama, make it dama only but increase it to 4 dama per roll  :-X

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
remove all other reroll mats, and only damas.
damas price is 35 ec each ONLY!
xd
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
-1, they're meant to be exclusively obtained by farmin.
:)