Epic Perfect World

Help, If your a advanced pwi player

Offline Ryox

I am new to Warsong, and FB99+ maps, therefore I have no clue where to get maps that actually explain how to go through them properly, such as Warsong for example.

or Abbandon, or any of the higher BH area maps, because I played my barb on the official pwi up til only 89, no further. Therefore I have no clue on how to do the advance maps..

If you can give me a well explained guide on a map, where it teleports and so forth, I can do it properly.
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
I am new to Warsong, and FB99+ maps, therefore I have no clue where to get maps that actually explain how to go through them properly, such as Warsong for example.

or Abbandon, or any of the higher BH area maps, because I played my barb on the official pwi up til only 89, no further. Therefore I have no clue on how to do the advance maps..

If you can give me a well explained guide on a map, where it teleports and so forth, I can do it properly.

Google is your friend!

- Signature made by Sideris

Offline Ryox

I know google is my friend lol..

But Warsong is just wording I need a map on how to go through it properly because of my learning disability which prevents me from actually learning inless its on a map that is on the warsong city map of where the bosses are and which teleports are which

I understood the abbandon map because it showed where the bosses where and had no teleports, Not sure about the lunar map, fcc map I understood but other then abbandon map, I have no idea. I did OHT so I understand that one
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------

Offline Maok

Tried youtube? There are some good warsong guides on there.