Epic Perfect World

Nightscream island

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
but not every1 mains an ea that have bows with lot of range and end game gear xDDD :police: :-[
I did it from my other EA, Yin, which had -6 gears at the time. 
Also EA or magic classes should be able to farm with around the same speed since magic classes can 1 hit the crystals always, an EA can't if the hit doesn't crit. It would only be difficult for WRs and sins, maybe barbarians, but they have a lot of movement speed so it should be decent, but either way, making it easier for them to farm would mean EAs and magic classes would benefit too much.

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Burde just give them the npc on midle of north and south side so they wont need to go back and take the quest again

Offline Nevorah

• HaZe
  • Breaking the system
  • Characters: HaZe
  • Faction: Tridents
That would make farming ST a bit too easy for anyone who tries. I farmed 6000 ST from NS in 1 week once, plus all the ST I got from events and NW that week. In the end I had around 9000 ST from that week.
try farming this amount when 5-6ppl are hunting st quest actively in ns its a gaurenteed pain in the ass(cause the other side of ns sucks even more) :police: :police:
I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

https://imgur.com/m316IDE

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Burde just give them the npc on midle of north and south side so they wont need to go back and take the quest again
This. 
This is the solution we needed 
Not all heroes wear capes guys 
+1

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
This.
This is the solution we needed
Not all heroes wear capes guys
+1
Me can be smart when not on steroids xddddddeerr

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Me can be smart when not on steroids xddddddeerr
Shit no wonder I'm a 27 year old jock in 9th grade classes. 
I didn't know steroids made me stupid! 
Thanks for the help babe <3

Offline Le_Sigh

+2546545 even tho i hate pve
Ever try grinding on NS? I get more pk then I do crystal kills.
+1 would like a buff to NS 3k old coins for a DS is hard as fu.

Offline Le_Sigh

Bad idea cuz bots.

Should however add a pvp quest.  Kill x amount of Players for x amount of ST
Please no.. I only have 2 ways of getting a DS 1. Tuesday faction pk event. 2. collecting 3k of the old coins from NS and after 4 days of 2-3hrs of trying to collect them I'm only 1/3rd of the way to it, because any barb/ea that seas me running around killing crystals decides that i look like an easy kill which then forces me to leave every 10 coins.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
I did it from my other EA, Yin, which had -6 gears at the time.
Also EA or magic classes should be able to farm with around the same speed since magic classes can 1 hit the crystals always, an EA can't if the hit doesn't crit. It would only be difficult for WRs and sins, maybe barbarians, but they have a lot of movement speed so it should be decent, but either way, making it easier for them to farm would mean EAs and magic classes would benefit too much.
This means boost wr 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
This still needs to be a thing in NS 
Implement ty
I need STs

Offline ControlFreak

• The One and Only
  • Characters: ControlFreak,Significance,Distraxion,HellChain,PaPer
+69 ((I'm a social Climber)just sitting at couch whole day staring at screen)
The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.