Epic Perfect World

Translated UI Files + Tips 'n' Tricks

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ
I’ve translated the UI files to make it easier for people to understand what they are editing and to make it more organized when trying to search for an image. I’ve essentially translated the whole ‘version02’ folder from Chinese into English, although I did miss some things that aren’t useful to us anyway.

Around ~800 files were translated.
While translating the files, I deleted around 120 files which weren’t used by the game/client.
This was Translated on v19.

Make sure to NOT delete the only Chinese folder that is left in ‘version02’ as it is required there, otherwise your map is going to bug out. (version02\系统\跨服帮战)

If you find any bugs or issues with this UI, please let me know. So far I personally can’t find any issues.

Changelog:

Some Images:

Some basic useful XML files:

Moving Map buttons around:

Xml Color-codes:

Crash upon joining Squad FIX
This ONLY applies to people who've already started editing this UI before I fixed this bug (before 08/Mar/2017).

Not Being able to see ALL updated settings!
This ONLY applies to people who've already started editing this UI before I updated the files (before 06/April/2018).

Download Links: (Everything updated to v41)
Regular Translated UI: Link
Regular Translated UI With a Larger Map: Link
-------------------------------------------------
GsPCK: Link
.TGA Viewer (alternative to Adobe Bridge): Link
(Everything was created by me, except the TGA Viewer.)

Check out my other >thread< which features the GsPCK (Graphical interface for sPCK).

I want to add more info onto this thread so feel free to leave me anything you're unsure off or want further explained.
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2018, 10:10 pm by Tros

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nice job.
𝒜𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝒯𝓇𝑜𝓈

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
This is good stuff tbh good work xD

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ
Fixed a bug where the game would crash upon joining a squad. A file was deleted as it was moved to a different folder and I haven't realized that it was being used by a different piece of code that wasn't in UI files (interfaces.pck). Fix above DL link.

Also, thanks guys xD

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Thanks a lot xD

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
With the new update, client crashes ^^

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
With the new update, client crashes ^^
Has this been fixed? Good work with the translations btw

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
Has this been fixed? Good work with the translations btw
I don't think so, but if you have any questions about anything you can add me back on skype and I'll answer them ^^

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ
Alright, I've heard some people are saying they cannot use the "Simple Elements" that were lately added into the game by Burdette.

Here are the files that are required for Simple Elements to show up in Settings, I also provided another file which updates the UI tab in Settings as Burdette also changed some things in there and the old version didn't have updated settings such as Charge-end Off and Chat Times Off.

The Update Files

These are all changes made to the EPW UI from what I can see, if something still isn't updated please let me know so I can keep this translated UI up-to-date especially as I will be using it frequently now.

I will also update the files in OP.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk

The main head where i can change position in hpmpxp
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am