Epic Perfect World

Server Down :|

Offline Artex

• Characters: Artex
  • Faction: Nostalgia
Server down again. I can't enjoy the x2 everything because of DC issues.  :pig-13:

Even if the whole wide world decides to fall apart And even if the brightest day is not enough.

Offline Ache

• AcheroN Love me or Hate me ;)
we all know it...dont open new topics bout it   ;)

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!   ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
Server down again. I can't enjoy the x2 everything because of DC issues.  :pig-13:

well, the dc issues are the reason for the 2x...

we all know it...dont open new topics bout it   ;)

+1

- Signature made by Sideris

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_

Better not create new topic's
It's write in the begin so all can see, there are plenty of topic's arround about server offline..

just search..
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^

It's write in the begin so all can see, there are plenty of topic's arround about server offline..

just search..

SEARCH... what a bad word for lazy ppl D:

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
as we stated on previous posts, we will leave the 2x even after this is fixed. we will not say for how long but we will have the 2x thats for sure ;)
its only fair to compensate all the troubles this caused to the numerous players.

Offline Ache

SEARCH ??? what is the meaning of this word? :o

:P ;D

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life

just search..

Not talking to search toll in general, but com'on, Agatio made a very visible topic @ begin explaning. Why ppl insist in making new topic's?
Really don't understand that.. but ok..

Offline Maok

as we stated on previous posts, we will leave the 2x even after this is fixed. we will not say for how long but we will have the 2x thats for sure ;)
its only fair to compensate all the troubles this caused to the numerous players.

+1  ^-^

Offline Speedy

just search..

Not talking to search toll in general, but com'on, Agatio made a very visible topic @ begin explaning. Why ppl insist in making new topic's?
Really don't understand that.. but ok..

cuz people r too lazy too search

SEARCH ??? what is the meaning of this word? :o

:P ;D
dunno, but it sounds like work o.O

Offline djdirty_713

Yea yet again it's down. It's bad enough I'm in Korea and can't play on my original account and then this crap. I think I should just stick with 360.

Offline Ache

bla bla bla bla bla bla ...come on guys dont QQ bout server down :)

Offline Absorbed1

x2 will stay prolly till the attacks are over and maybe they will let it run a few (x2).

Offline Speedy

x2 will stay prolly till the attacks are over and maybe they will let it run a few (x2).

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life

dunno, but it sounds like work o.O
[/quote]

Seem's to me that fix server's problem's sound's also work for GM's, still they do that.. and how we thank? Making toons of topic's about server connection so they need to work on server and also blocking the topic's in forum cuz ppl are lazzy to search..