Epic Perfect World

i give up

every means of downloading ive attempted in the last 3 days has failed about 30% of the way thru. This last attempt had been downloading for 12+ hrs and when it reached 30% it stopped downloading which was about 1.8gigs, so i guess ill hold off on trying to play this for another couple of months.

Hei

How about using a torrent? I downloaded the client in 3 hours from it and had no problems.
tried the torrent, would take up to 5 days to download it lol, hardly anyone seeding it

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Torrents will say they are going to take a long time and then as they run increase speed if you only download 1 thing at a time. i would try just running the torrent whenu go to sleep some night. good chance it will be finished when u wake up :p

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
tried the torrent, would take up to 5 days to download it lol, hardly anyone seeding it

Will start doing it in a few hrs....
running the torrent now, already at 5% seems more ppl are seeding than it was a few days ago, hopefully this works i rly want to play >:3

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
running the torrent now, already at 5% seems more ppl are seeding than it was a few days ago, hopefully this works i rly want to play >:3

Good luck!

- Signature made by Sideris

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Must be something wrong with your computer, my client downloaded in less than an hour...
nothing wrong with the pc, im on a wireless laptop and cant reach maximum download as of which could be done via ethernet, plus the net im on sux when it comes to downloading xD

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_

Well, I downloaded via Torrent also, took me like 30 mins ^_^
Once you in laptop using wireless, that's the point. When you using wireless you don't get total speed.

Advice: If it's your internet, then grab a cable and Good Luck :)
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline stifflers121

• Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
i downloaded it in parts worked for me n its faster..
150 Demon bm  r8
150 Demon Barb r8
150 Psy r8
meh...

Offline PROSTO

• KaeN
this torrents downloads half of your internet speed for eg if your internet connection is 10mb it will download 500kb/s :P

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^
this torrents downloads half of your internet speed for eg if your internet connection is 10mb it will download 500kb/s :P
this i didnt knw o_o

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline ClarisaHobayan

• FweFwe(Clarisa)
I recommend downloading this game From midnight to morning for faster download...i download this game for 3 hours
Name-                     Class-           Level-       Culti- 
ImNotArcker            Archer           150           Sage
ImNotBrbarin        Barbarian        150          Demon
_KillSwithc_           Assassin         149          Demon
 PsyGia                  Psychic           150          Demon
MrBrook               BladeMaster     145           None
ImNotWizard          Wizard           145           None