Epic Perfect World

Return of the Legendary OC

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Granted people in both sides used SkillSenders yes , even tho there were far more Tyrants people with it then Apollumi, but i don't recall us ever having to DDoS them to win , i mean why would we even since we were rolling over them pretty much already...?
As for us zerging PK well not my fault Siege rq'ed and went fully emotional after losing TW/DT/PK and every thing.
There was DDoSing, but it was very tiny and I know you had nothing to do with it (and I get your point). Your not wrong though bro, that's why we want to do what Siege couldn't. Their core leadership quickly faltered (they aren't bad people but they really took losing too seriously).... and at least we have leaders who know what they are doing. I look forward to our future pk's against each other.
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2017, 10:51 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
There was DDoSing, but I know you had nothing to do with it (and I get your point). Your not wrong though bro, that's why we want to do what Siege couldn't. Their core leadership quickly faltered.... but at least we have leaders who know what they are doing. I look forward to our future pk's against each other.
i doubt interest will come back considering how sad the game currently is. Balance is shit, PK is laggier than ever due to SBs and people try getting their hands on as many bots as possible xd
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
magic ring full vit sage wr from Salvation trying to act big rofl

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
magic ring full vit sage wr from Salvation trying to act big rofl
You mean when I was in my first few months of playing the game? Back when a good amount of WR's used mag rings anyways?
Last Edit: Mar 01, 2017, 12:25 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Can't wait to see you guys in pk  ;)

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
You guys always say "OC Back baby" then you have PK vs Tyrants / Siege and disband again for 1-2 months. I do not really understand the Logic ...guys say 2 weeks ? I'll say 1 PK ROFL

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You mean when I was in my first few months of playing the game? Back when a good amount of WR's used mag rings anyways?
Don't try and talk trash bro, at least I wasn't an angry Psy who did nothing but rage in WC all day.
psy? think u got me mistaken

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Dunno why frost is hyping OC up? Only guild who gave him recognition? I guess if Pedro was nice to him he would be sucking his lollipop and have #TeamSner title on forums xd
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Viversum

• bye
Dunno why frost is hyping OC up? Only guild who gave him recognition? I guess if Pedro was nice to him he would be sucking his lollipop and have #TeamSner title on forums xd
Damnnnnn and same time LOL

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
You guys always say "OC Back baby" then you have PK vs Tyrants / Siege and disband again for 1-2 months. I do not really understand the Logic ...guys say 2 weeks ? I'll say 1 PK ROFL
You talk like we don't have real life concerns that take priority over the game.  Just an FYI, we do. Not to mention we've lost a lot of interest in the game (as have many others). I clearly remember the Holy Alliance trying to fight vs OC quite a few times and getting killed like PvE mobs wave after wave. Or how we came back as PalsySqd and were the only reason you guys won DT. I'm not saying Siege is a bad guild. They have quite a few extremely skilled players, like Maxi. It's just the core was too worried about losing pk.

I don't even know who you are and I really don't care. Pedro has almost always been respectful towards me, even if
we disagree with quite a few things. So please, don't try and make anymore useless drama.

psy? think u got me mistaken
Maybe I do, but anyone who tries to hold something against me that happened 3 years ago when I was a new player is irrelevant in my books. Should learn to get with the times, this isn't 2014 anymore bro. Remember Ring Restrictions? There was a reason behind it ;)
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2017, 10:57 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Damnnnnn and same time LOL
hate ppl that live off someone else paying taxes btw

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
The final showdown OC vs Arti, sorry true leadership taking over guys be a part or watch sideline be cheerleader

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
A reason to come back and **** some people. Can't wait.
Welcome back anyway

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
how long u staying this time 2 weeks?anyway enjoy your stay