Epic Perfect World

Return of the Legendary OC

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
even half of a week enough to destroy your every attempt to make a guild without Pedro, rememeber Rise? ye i dont also
appolumi was losing  dt/pk to ae untill Pedro came back

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
even half of a week enough to destroy your every attempt to make a guild without Pedro, rememeber Rise? ye i dont also
Amen brother. Preach the truth to these poor souls.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
won TW without pedro, and in dt had huge lead sorry to ruin ur fairytale
come back with ur 20 members ull do nothing but get crushed by both guilds l o l
11 days
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2017, 09:35 am by Maxy

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
u are gonna get ***ed so bad i cant imagine the whining u gonna do when u see insanity zflashx pedrosner infront of u in pk 

zflashx and i gonna give u flashbacks from 2015 u will be roasted roaches ready for asians to eat

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
That's not true , i came mostly for helping in PK since it was a huge alliance against Apollumi and ofc they couldn't match the numbers.
Apollumi was already winning TW against Tyrants without any struggle ,and well DT was just the fact it was a 3 on 1 gank i'm sure Naeem or Maxy can confirm this.
Only thing i recall us losing fair and square in apo was conflate TW, that no other guild could even get a win besides us anyways.

Besides point of thread anyways , but even without me you wouldn't beat a guild lead by Insanity ijs
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Siege make dissapointment i pitty member under that poor leadership, i coming, my brethren, fear not for i will give you wat you want 

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Amen brother. Preach the truth to these poor souls.
Only poor souls are those sick ones that stand behind a nazi symbol u guys probably gonna bomb urself in a bomb shelter in the following 2 weeks, just like Hitler 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Only poor souls are those sick ones that stand behind a nazi symbol u guys probably gonna bomb urself in a bomb shelter in the following 2 weeks, just like Hitler
amen brother give them 11 days

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
That's not true , i came mostly for helping in PK since it was a huge alliance against Apollumi and ofc they couldn't match the numbers.
Apollumi was already winning TW against Tyrants without any struggle ,and well DT was just the fact it was a 3 on 1 gank i'm sure Naeem or Maxy can confirm this.
Only thing i recall us losing fair and square in apo was conflate TW, that no other guild could even get a win besides us anyways.

Besides point of thread anyways , but even without me you wouldn't beat a guild lead by Insanity ijs
When both guilds are DDoSing each other and using SkillSenders (Before they were implemented and allowed), I hardly call that a legitimate TW. Besides, the role has been reversed, it's now Artifex trying to zerg every pk.

Why you so salty bro. Btw, Hitler used a gun to kill himself... not a bomb?
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2017, 09:47 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
looking forward to see how it would if you can pull 4 sqs to mass Pk am in. Only guild that literally naturally ***ed every other guild into humiliation when they tried. Cant wait to see all these tier 2 players in mass Pk with a real sq of oc in there to ruin their pw career into devastation. I am gonna tryhard so hard to *** your numbers
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Looneytunes

• LF EDATE
  • Characters: Blaze,looneytunes
  • Faction: Outcasts,GoodGame
Ayyyee when dt ?? Legendary oc are back baby  8)
I see you
You see me
We see each other?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
When both guilds are DDoSing each other and using SkillSenders (Before they were implemented and allowed), I hardly call that a legitimate TW. Besides, the role has been reversed, it's now Artifex trying to zerg every pk.
Granted people in both sides used SkillSenders yes , even tho there were far more Tyrants people with it then Apollumi, but i don't recall us ever having to DDoS them to win , i mean why would we even since we were rolling over them pretty much already...?
As for us zerging PK well not my fault Siege rq'ed and went fully emotional after losing TW/DT/PK and every thing. Granted they have people and classes in guild to come PK if they want.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
dude why u guys arguing with these roaches LOL just make bets how long they last against us 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Conquered irl soon ig too like old times of putting shities at their place. Last come back was glorious we killed server and disbanded after no challenge
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.