Epic Perfect World

Favorite Quotes?

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
"You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it. "

"Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. "
Sovereign: Mass Effect 1

Offline Moxxxi

• yes its happening
"In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher."
 ~ Dalai Lama

"A mistake is to commit a misunderstanding."
 ~ Bob Dylan

"Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up."
 ~ Habeeb Akande

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
 ~ Dr. Seuss

Dr. Seuss, best advice. :>

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^
I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
 That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

dorothyerika

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -- Eleanor Roosevelt.

"Courage is resistance of fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." -- Mark Twain.

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt.

"If you can't believe in yourself, how will others believe in you?" -- Me.

"The past always looks better than it was; it's only pleasant because it isn't here." -- Finley P. Dunne. ;)

Offline blackice

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves,
everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves.
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves,
and this is how it goes.  (repeat x ∞  )

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^
" Make a move n make my day, motherfker " - Clint Eastwood  >:D

Zilara

Q: What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? A: I don't know and I don't care.

"Need a last-minute Halloween costume idea? Dress like Nicky Minaj."

these 2 always make me laugh xD

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." -Oscar Wilde

Offline Magi

getting bored? - Me

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
<_<; I wonder who moved the original thread to the trash can...

"Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder -- in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf." -- Albert Schweitzer

"I just want someone to hear what I have to say. And maybe if I talk long enough, it'll make sense."
- Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Offline Coma

one of my top 5

Offline flawie

• If nothing goes right, go left~
Hmm, well I guess my fav is:

''I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours'' - Tim burton
If nothing goes right, go left~

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” Einstein

“I have not failed 10,000 times, I’ve successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work.” Edison

"Power consists not in being able to strike another, but in being able to control oneself when anger arises." Prophet Muhammed

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned

“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” Einstein

“I have not failed 10,000 times, I’ve successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work.” Edison

"Power consists not in being able to strike another, but in being able to control oneself when anger arises." Prophet Muhammed

bann momo shit hacker

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
ya pls, i have no car license

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
Darkness rises when silence dies.
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic