Epic Perfect World

Rules in PK Follow them or you fail :)

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
  • Characters: Dubby DubDub DubbyXIV DuBTiGeR
1. Don't spark even when your damage sucks. Sparking is like saying Oh my damage sucks I give up Ima Spark you now.

2.Don't Say STOP !!!!! and say Brb in middle of 1v1. Thats is like running away and purposely going on brb just to think up a strategy or call your faction and lie saying  "This guy is pking me :("

3. Don't QQ and rage when they 321 floor multiple times. Just Rage quit uninstall and acquire a life by getting a girlfriend or a boyfriend
'
4. When a person calls you out saying your noob and then 1v1 and loses dont bring the news to world chat just keep it to yourself but if the person still says your noob in world chat feel free to defend yourself

5. Don't spam faction chat or EVEN WORLDCHAT when you win a 1v1 for the first time.

6.When your about to die in 1v1 don't click Exit and check the box that says Force and say you disconnected.

Offline zentopia

might add the dont QQ part when u lose bc oponent use genie better than u
and dont QQ telling ppl not to use this or that skill xD

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
Mmmm seeing just more views than replies meaning people are taking notes. Good Job my students you will thank me later when you are pro  pkers who likes to follow rules to make others look dumb :)

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Ok first of all the title of this topic is wrong, these are rules for 1v1, not for pk, there are no rules for pk, you can do ANYTHING to kill your opponent and survive. 1v1 is different though, 1v1 was made to prove who has more skill between opponents  playing their own classes, using Spark in a 1v1 and winning it doesnt prove you got skill because is a easy way to kill someone, neither using pills because makes everything eisier. However, if you kill someone while he/she uses spark/pills and you kill him/her without them, means you are A LOT better than your opponent, so imo spark/pills to kill someone in a 1v1 shouldnt be allowed, if you want to do that then go do RPK instead of 1v1.

Offline Dubby

• Non-Conformist
 Sigh Jolhans trolling in forums :( please no trolling Im too young

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
ah but Force Logging is so pro GG server

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Anima

the only rule in pk is: there is no rule  :P

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

+1
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Therras

• Papi.
thats what i said....

MamaVortex

Dont worry johl. Just another Tough-Macho internet thug. Raging over the fact that 99% of those listed above have happened to him. Wouldnt be surprised if he himself broke some of his carefuly thought out, self writen rules ??? Anyways.

-Mama