Epic Perfect World

Genie exp infuse

Offline SilkyPie

• pew pew
  • Characters: SilkyPie and others
  • Faction: Nostalgia
 i would like to know if it is possible to make lvl up ur genie from lvl 1 to 150 in 1 click instead of clicking 150 times :( :'( sorta like equipment refinement thing its a bit time consuming when u are trying to get some more LP on genie

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
dont rly mean to sound rude but your idea is dumb, if leveling genie was that easy u'll see everyone running with 130+ LP lul

Offline Tapthiettana

• Faction: -

Try this out.

Edit: it's not 1-150 in 1 click..but it will shorten the leveling. :/

Offline SilkyPie

• pew pew
also can the time of switching from NON trade to trade stat can be reduced or eliminated kinda pointless....from my point of view having it

Offline SilkyPie

• pew pew

Try this out.

:-* tyvm lady

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3

Try this out.

this is pretty crafty lol some shadey people out there, making the game easier everyday xD

Offline GokuVII

• Banned

Try this out.

Holy shit

Offline Ahmedhina

• Beginner
And yes, so?   Who cares if everyone is running with a 130, 140, 150 genie.  Almost everything else is almost automatic so why not.  It's just a genie.   Most people cant use all the skills at one time anyways so whats the issue?  

I say just make genies that are automatically 141+ automatically.

Seriously, the last thing i want to do is stand around making genie after genie after genie with the bad attribute avg's set into the roll.  I want to play the game not stand around wasting time.
Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 01:28 am by Ahmedhina

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
And yes, so?   Who cares if everyone is running with a 130, 140, 150 genie.  Almost everything else is almost automatic so why not.  It's just a genie.   Most people cant use all the skills at one time anyways so whats the issue?  

I say just make genies that are automatically 141+ automatically.
u funny!