Epic Perfect World

GMs

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
No, I'm not. I'm saying that certain people like to complain that there is when they get disciplined. It's a reoccurring theme.

Also, Kahmal, you should know by now that all the GM's are rarely on at once. You've been here long enough to know that at most there's 2-3 on at a time for the most part.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
If you cared so much about the server looking bad, you probably wouldn't be making these kinds of threads.
It's clearly for dramatic purposes only. We do have better things to do than monitor world chat sometimes, but we've said before that if there's something that you find offensive, you're more than welcome to send us a SS.

If you'd like us to be even more strict about the rules, so be it, but don't cry about favoritism when it happens.

so...your saying...*gasp* theres favortism????? :OOO

There's none at all, just ppl bitching at GMs when they start to hand out mutes/bans for PK drama in WC. There's been many accusations and rumors like that over the past months, just cuz ppl can't respect the others.

Tali

got one 2  :))

Guess gifs aren't allowed.  :-\

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Unless you are a GM or can personally see our pms, reports or who and why we ban or mute things... pretty sure you're just assuming things. It's not about personal attacks towards us, if ANYONE was personally attacked involving vulgar things in wc then the people responsible would be punished. Just because you think something or hear something doesn't mean it's true. But no one can change the way each individual wants to think, so while you may feel this way others beg to differ. Also, I find it very odd how this post was created after a certain issue. Hue.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Lol, I've lost count of how many times one of these threads have been made.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
GM's do a fine job imo. When GM's are available I always see rules enforced on wc (wich is a good 80% of the time that I am on) GM's cant ALWAYS be attentive 24/7 and understandably so. The GM team here is better than any other server including the official. You guys are going to complain untill there is nothing but buying/selling allowed on wc. Be carefull you just might get what you wish for.

Offline Momento

Unless you are a GM or can personally see our pms, reports or who and why we ban or mute things... pretty sure you're just assuming things. It's not about personal attacks towards us, if ANYONE was personally attacked involving vulgar things in wc then the people responsible would be punished. Just because you think something or hear something doesn't mean it's true. But no one can change the way each individual wants to think, so while you may feel this way others beg to differ. Also, I find it very odd how this post was created after a certain issue. Hue.

we dont need you to explain yourself do you job this way or another Agatio will figure if its good or not instead give some info how teh fixing going should we go take a nap or it will be up soon?

Offline WarMachine

What issue? :o
If any of the GMs who have commented on this post feel like i was attacking personally i was not. Like i said im simply just trying to keep the server alive. I know countless people who have left this server because the world chat is simply out of control some times. Im aware you guys cant always be online to take care of these things and im also aware you cant stop it every time it happens. But there are 7 GMs on the staff cant you assign at least 2 of them 1 in each time zone to prevent these kinda things from happening?
Like i said im not asking for drama and im not trying to throw anyone under the bus with this. I just wanted to state my opinion for once.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Lol, I've lost count of how many times one of these threads have been made.

I remember of a similar thread a few weeks ago, I guess it's a common thing to complain about the GMs when they just enforce the rules.

Robbert

You stupid shit nobody disobeyed the rules and got out with it, why are we still debating this?

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is why tali huehue

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.