Epic Perfect World

GMs

Offline WarMachine

Im making this post because i feel like this needs to be said. I'm not saying the current GMs are bad but i will say some of them can do a better job. Im not gonna name people because i think that its unfair to just throw people under the bus. But i mean come on lets be real for a second the GMs on this server are only tossing around mutes or bans if they are personally attacked in world chat or whatever. Most of the GMs dont even care that there is racism and stupid shit happening in world chat all day long. Let me tell you the fact that the GMs let it happen makes the server look stupid and when your server looks stupid people leave and when people leave your messing with Agatios money. Hes a business owner, you are his staff, we are his customers. If the staff members feel offended by this then im sorry maybe you should do a bit better of a job or step down for some one who wants to do the work, if you dont feel offended by this then i would say your doing a great job as GM and keep up the great work because there are a few of you who are doing your job right :) 

But yeah once again im not trying to bash anyone or throw them under the bus or cause any drama. Im just tired of watching the server roll down hill after Agatio worked so hard to make it number 1.

Robbert

Im making this post because i feel like this needs to be said. I'm not saying the current GMs are bad but i will say some of them can do a better job. Im not gonna name people because i think that its unfair to just throw people under the bus. But i mean come on lets be real for a second the GMs on this server are only tossing around mutes or bans if they are personally attacked in world chat or whatever. Most of the GMs dont even care that there is racism and stupid shit happening in world chat all day long. Let me tell you the fact that the GMs let it happen makes the server look stupid and when your server looks stupid people leave and when people leave your messing with Agatios money. Hes a business owner, you are his staff, we are his customers. If the staff members feel offended by this then im sorry maybe you should do a bit better of a job or step down for some one who wants to do the work, if you dont feel offended by this then i would say your doing a great job as GM and keep up the great work because there are a few of you who are doing your job right :) 

But yeah once again im not trying to bash anyone or throw them under the bus or cause any drama. Im just tired of watching the server roll down hill after Agatio worked so hard to make it number 1.
The times people got muted for racism or bad behaviour? I lost count at 500 sry, you're talking shit jajajajjaja.

Tali

The times people got muted for racism or bad behaviour? I lost count at 500 sry, you're talking shit jajajajjaja.

It's not who you know, it's who you blow.  ;)

Offline WarMachine

Well im sorry you feel this way Robbert but im just putting my opinion out there :)
But i clearly stated im not trying to cause any drama or problems :)

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
+1
this is one of the top servers i have ever played on. so if some of the issues the server does have could get resolved im sure EPW would stay in the number 1 slot for private epw servers

Offline Momento

and i would like to be informed is there any chance of server geting up soon?:P btw testacles is gay .ktnxbai <3

Robbert

Well im sorry you feel this way Robbert but im just putting my opinion out there :)
But i clearly stated im not trying to cause any drama or problems :)
Me neither, was just pointing out that your opinion is inaccurate. I feel content to add they act like some overly strict parents. *ET AWAWAWAWAWAWAW.*

Tali

and i would like to be informed is there any chance of server geting up soon?:P btw testacles is gay .ktnxbai <3

+1

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
Momento Tali Full mad BR squad Huehue

Offline Momento

Momento Tali Full mad BR squad Huehue

you know i love you eitherway <333

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
IMO I think GMs have better things to do than keep watch on WC 24/7 just cuz some ppl are too immature to behave and respect the rules.

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
Lol thats why its Alright.